Chapter 16

Imprinted

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She remember she was in the forest with luhan but she didn't remember being in bed back home. Then she felt a heavy weight holding her. She looked to her right and saw luhan. Seohyun had no idea what happened so she got up. She slowly removed Luhan's hand but he immediately got up and pulled her back down to his chest.

"O-oppa?!" Seohyun said in shocked.

"Hmm?" He asked while his eyes were still closed.

"What happened yesterday?" She asked while looking up.

"U fainted right after u cut ur self so we brought u back home," he said while kissing her head.

"What about the vampires?" She asked and gasped.

"We've won seohyun." He said while looking at her.

"W-we did?" She asked in shocked. Luhan chuckled and cuddled her while she cuddled with him also.

"Yah seohyun, luhan! Wake up!" Yoona screamed while pounding the door. Yoona opened the door and smacked luhans head.

"Ow! Yoona!" Luhan growled but seohyun held his hand and he calmed down.

"Seohyunnie, let me check ur wound," yoona said while taking her hand. Luhan growled at her but yoona shrugged it off.

"Hmm getting better. Come downstairs later so Kai can take off the stitches," she said and smiled. Seohyun smiled back and nodded.

"Okay now go away! I want some alone time with my baby!" Luhan exclaimed while pushing yoona away and pulled seohyun closer to him.

"Aish! U ert! U guys better come downstairs in 5 minutes!" Yoona said and closed the door. Seohyun chuckled and luhan kissed her softly. Then a few minutes, he made it into a passionate kiss. Seohyun started to moan when he slid his hands under her shirt.

"YAH LUHAN! ERT," yoona screamed while pounding the door. Seohyun and luhan chuckled and continued what they were doing.

"Seohyun how are u feeling?" Tao asked as seohyun and luhan came downstairs.

"I'm good," seohyun said while giving him a smile. She sat down next to Kai and he took her wrist but luhan growled at him while back hugging seohyun.

"Geez u possessive monster," Kai said while luhan gave him a glare.

"Hmm ur wrist is getting better. I'll take off the stitches," he said while seohyun nodded.

After that, seohyun went outside with luhan and were cuddling with each other.

"I love u seohyun," he said while looking at her.

"Oppa I love u to," she said while smiling.

"Hyun u don't know how much I love u." Luhan said while smiling and bowing down.

"Will u marry me?" He said while seohyun was in shock.

"Oppa of course I'll marry u!" She said while hugging him and shedding tears. Luhan smiled and kissed her. They knew that their lives had just started.