Chapter 15

Imprinted

​"seohyun!" Luhan yelled while running to the forest.

"What do u want from me!" Seohyun said while backing away to a corner.

"U haven't notice yet? I love u seohyun! I've been watching u since we were kids!" Mark said while going near her.

"I don't remember us meeting when we were kids!" Seohyun yelled. Mark touched her cheeks but she looked away.

"Ur so beautiful seohyun," he whispered in her ear while going toward her neck. She started to shake in fear.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Luhan yelled while jumping on him.

"Seohyun!" Yoona exclaimed while hugging her. Luhan, Tao, GD, and Donghae were fighting mark while snsd were protecting seohyun.

"Seohyun calm down we need to get out of here!" Sunny said while pulling her.

"No I can't leave oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"AHH! Snsd help!" Tao yelled while mark was throwing luhan, him, donghae, and GD to a tree.

"Seohyun go!" Taeyeon said while going to her wolf form and attacked him. Seohyun stood up and took a rock. She looked at mark and cut her wrist. Blood started flowing out while mark and the others stopped what they were doing and looked at her with wide eyes. His eyes turned red and growled and was about to run to seohyun but luckily, luhan took the chance to jump on him and bite his head off. The others attacked him as well while seohyun fell on the ground.

"Seohyun!" Yoona and luhan exclaimed while running to her. Luhan sat down and pulled her to his chest while yoona ripped a piece of cloth from seohyun's shirt and wrapped it around her wound. That's when they heard a howl from kris.

"We've won luhan!" Yoona said and smiled. He smiled back at her.

"Seohyun!" Everybody said while running towards her.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked while turning to his human form.

"She fainted. But she saved us from mark!" Luhan said while caressing her face.

"We should go back home now," yuri said. Luhan nodded and picked up seohyun. He gave her to taeyang while he turned to his wolf form. Tae yang and wooyoung helped put seohyun on his back. Everyone else turned to their wolf and ran with luhan back to the house.