Chapter 11

Imprinted

"I think it's better if I tell u everything right now," luhan said and got up.

"The vampires are after u seohyun," he said and looked at her. Seohyun eyes widen opened and told him to countinue.

"Everything about the fight... Is true. Exo and Big Bang are going to fight with the vampires tomorrow." He said and looked down.

"Why are they after me?" Seohyun whispered.

"A thousand years ago... Ur mother was a vampire. There was a war between vampire and werewolves. Ur mother was fighting with a wolf until she fell down in a cliff. The wolf she was fighting with thought she was dead. But actually, ur mother was saved by another wolf. Ur father. He imprinted on her when she was born. They hid in a cave and started to get to know each other. Then, a vampire found them and tried to kill ur father but ur mother stopped the vampire from killing him. The vampire ran to the vampire council and told them what he saw. The vampire council was furious." Luhan said as he sat next to seohyun.

"Ur father sensed that the vampire council was coming for them so, when ur mother was alseep, he bit her and turned her into human. He as well, turned human."luhan said.

"wait why did they turn human?" Seohyun asked.

"if a wolf bites a vampire, and they both turn human, it means they're meant to be. But it rarely happens. Anyways, after that day,the vampire council has been after them ever since." Luhan said and sighed.

"Then why are they after me?" She asked.

"One of the vampire council name Emma saw a vision of ur mother giving birth to u. Emma had the power to see the future. She told the others. It was illegal to love an enemy or make love with an enemy and give birth. So them loving each other, running away, and giving birth to u... Was like history was made. That's why they are after u and whoever is around u," luhan said as he looked down. Seohyun was shocked. It made her angry that she was involved in this situation. On top of that, luhan had to fight the vampire council for her. 

"Ur fighting them for me?" She said and started to form tears.

"Shh it's ok. Remember what I said. I will always protect u." He said and wiped her tears.

"Ur going to leave me," she said as she started to sob.

"No it's ok. I'll never leave u hyun. I love u so much that it kills me to be a few feet away from u," luhan said and kissed her head. Once seohyun calmed down, she fell asleep. Luhan picked her up and took her into her room. He put her on the bed and layed down with her. He pulled her up to his chest and covered them with a blanket.

"I'll never leave u seohyun," luhan said as he kissed her head and drifted off to sleep.