Chapter 10

Imprinted

After seohyun closed the door, she went to the kitchen and saw a note.

Dinner in the fridge. Will be home late. 

Love u! 

mom

seohyun sighed and took out the food. She sat on the couch and the tv.

"Tomorrow is the new moon so u know what that means. Legend says to stay inside because that's when the wolves and vampires fight!" An announcer said as seohyun sighed.

"Stupid people," she murmured and ate her food. She continued to eat until she heard the door close. She turned around but saw no one there.

"H-hello?" She said as she looked around. She got up and the light but it wasn't working.

"Ugh probably the power outage." She said. She started to get scared when she heard a shuffle.

"U-unnie? I-is that u?" Seohyun asked nervously.then she saw a shadow. She started to panick and hid behind the counter. Seohyun looked for her phone but it was on the couch a few feet away from her. She closed her eyes and started to cry silently.

"Seohyun?" She heard a voice. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the guy she loved.

"Luhan!" Seohyun exclaimed as she hugged him.

"U scared me! I thought a stranger came in the house!"'seohyun said and started to cry.

"I'm sorry. It's ok I'm here," he said as he wiped her tears and kissed her lightly.

Seohyun let go of the kiss and looked at him.

"I thought u were with exo?" She said as luhan carried her to the couch.

"GD hyung called me and told me to watch u tonight. They saw a man who looked strange at the cafe." He said as he put her on the couch and sat next to her.

"What kind of guy?" She asked as she leaned in his shoulders.

"I don't know they thought it was a vampire. They're tracking him down right now." He said holding her hand. Just then the power went back on and the tv turned back on to the news.

"remember guys. Stay in ur homes. Do not go outside to see the new moon tomorrow night." The announcer said as the show went to commercial.

"oppa... What do they mean new moon? And that vampire, and  werewolves  fight thing?" Seohyun asked as she saw luhan stiffening.

He stood quiet for a while until he looked at her seriously.

"hyun tomorrow night, come back home with Snsd right after school and lock the doors. Exo and I will be walking u guys back to ur house. Before 6:00, close the window curtains, lock all the doors, and make sure u all stay together." He said as he held her hand tighter.

"what do u mean oppa? What's happening?" She said and started to panick.