Chapter 3

Imprinted

As luhan and Tao walked in to class, they say seohyun and yoona talking to each other.

"Okay she's right there now go!" Tao said as he pointed to her.

"Ugh fine!" Luhan said as he groaned.

"Yah seohyun look behind u!" Yoona whispered. Seohyun turned around and saw luhan in front of her.

"Oh hi luhan," she said and smiled.

"H-hi seohyun," he a said nervously.

"So I wanted to ask u if we can be friends," luhan said while looking down. Seohyun blinked for a few minutes and smiled.

"Of course!" She said and smiled at him. Luhan smiled back and went to his seat.

"Okay that was kinda awkward." Yoona said chuckling.

"Soo what did u say?" Tao said while walking towards him.

"I asked if we could be friends," luhan said while looking up. Tao stood there and covered his face with his palms.

"Ready to go home guys?" Taeyeon asked as she skipped to her car.

"Oh wait u guys go ahead. I forgot my books in the class room," seohyun said while stopping.

"U sure?" Yoona asked as she stopped in front of her.

"Yea besides, my house is only a few blocks away," she said while smiling. Yoona nodded and walked to the car. Seohyun watched them as they drove away and walked to the forest secretly. She lied to yoona so she could go to the forest. The same forest in her dreams. As she was walking, she heard a shuffling sound.

"W-who's there?!" Seohyun asked nervously. There was no reply. She shrugged it off and kept walking until she heard the shuffling sound again. That's when she started to get scared.

"I-I said w-who's there?!" Seohyun as she turned around but there was nobody. She started to run as fast as she could and heard the shuffling sound getting closer to her. Then she tripped and fell down.

"Ow," she said while starting to cry. That's when she heard a low growl. She started to back away slowly and saw a white wolf going towards her.

"P-please don't hurt me," she begged and started to sob. The wolf stopped in front of her and her wound. She opened her eyes and saw her wound had already healed. She looked at the wolf's eyes and thought they looked  familiar.

"L-luhan?!" Seohyun said as her eyes widen opened. The white wolf looked down as he layed down on her lap. She covered and her hands started to shake. She looked at the white wolf laying down on her lap and carefully pet his white fur.

"I will never hurt u. I will always protect u my seohyun," luhan said in her thoughts. Her eyes widen opened as started to cry.