Chapter 4

Imprinted

 

The next day

"hey seohyun!" Taeyeon said as seohyun opened the door.

"Hi," she said and smiled.

"Well ur looking happy. That's unusual," yoona said while chuckling. Seohyun laughed as they arrived at school. Seohyun and yoona skipped to class while laughing with each other as they sat down. Yoona drank her bubble tea as usual. While they were talking, luhan came out of know where and kissed seohyun's cheek.

"Hey babe," luhan said while hugging her. Yoona chooked on her drink and her eyes were wide open. She looked at seohyun and she saw her blushing.

"WTF?! SEOHYUN!" She screamed.

"Unnie luhan's my boyfriend," seohyun said as she chuckled shyly.

"W-WHAT, HOW, WHEN, BUT U JUST MET HIM, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Yoona said in amazement.

"Yesterday and it's kinda complicated," she said shyly.

"U have a lot of explaining to do young lady!" Yoona said as she looked at luhan evilly. They went back to their seat as the bell rang. During lunch time, the girls were lecturing seohyun while she just chuckled shyly.

"Yah seohyun! Here comes ur boyfriend!" Yuri whispered as they all turned around. Exo was going to them while luhan smiled at seohyun and back hugged her.

"Ugh hyung!" Tao and sehun said while covering their eyes. 

"We are so surprised," sooyoung said while her eyes were wide open.

"Us to we never thought this bastard could get a girlfriend!" Xumin said while chanyeol and Chen laughed. Luhan growled at them but luckily seohyun was holding him back.

"Uh did he just growl at us?" Yoona asked weirdly.

"U-uh... Ummm.. No..." Baekhyun said while hitting Luhans head.

"U guys are weird.... I like that," taeyeon smiled as she asked them to sit with them. Exo and Snsd were busy talking that they didn't even notice luhan and seohyun were making out behind a wall where no one could find them.

"Hmm oppa we just met and u're already doing these things to me," seohyun said as she moaned while luhan was kissing her neck.

"I've been wanting u since I first saw u seohyun. Let me do this now," he said as he pulled her closely to him. Luckily the bell rang and it was time to go home. Luhan brought her to the forest and they started to make love.