Epilogue

Imprinted

years later

"unnie! Do u need help feeding hara?" Seohyun asked while coming downstairs.

"Yes please!" Yoona said  while washing the dishes.

It's been four years since luhan and seohyun got married. They wanted a child but in the future. Hara was yoona's sister and was loved by everyone in the house. Especially luhan, seohyun, and sehun.

"Aunty seohyun! I miss u!" Hara said while hugging her.

"Aigoo. U're living here and ur room is right next door to me and luhan!" Seohyun chuckled while pinching her cheeks.

"Where's luhan oppa?!" Hara asked while she was eating.

"He's hunting with Kai and kris oppa," seohyun said while feeding her more food.

"unnie. When are u going to have a baby?!" Hara whined. Seohyun blushed while yoona chuckled. 

"Hara. Eat ur food and don't ask questions." Yoona said while sitting down with them.

"Neh unnie!" Hara said.

A few minutes later they heard luhan, Kai, and kris outside.

"Luhan oppa!" Hara yelled while jumping off her seat.

"Aigoo hara!" Luhan said while picking her up and putting her on his lap while he sat down next to seohyun.

"Oppa hara missed u!" Hara said while giggling.

"I missed u to," he said while pinching her cheeks. Seohyun chuckled and gave luhan some food. He put hara back down and ate his food. Once he finished, seohyun grabbed the plate and was about to go to the sink but luhan grabbed her wrist and made her sat on his lap.

"Are u going to say sorry to me?" Luhan asked while kissing her neck.

"Oppa it's not my fault that I accidentally kicked u last night," seohyun said while pouting. Luhan chuckled and crashed his lips with her pouting lips.

"Shall we take this upstairs,"  luhan said while carrying her bridal style. Seohyun nodded shyly and they went to their room making love.

"YAH I CAN HEAR U GUYS U KNOW?!" Taeyeon screamed from the other room. They both chuckled and continued what they were doing.

 

And that's it guys! I hope u liked this story! Please read my next story that I'm making right now! I know u guys will love the next story! And don't worry, I will write my other story 'only you' tomorrow! Thank u guys so much for the support!