chapter two.

When Will You Come Back? (Sequel to WWYWU)

Sorry for the wait guys! This one took a little longer to edit. Please enjoy!


“Yo Jisoo! Sit with us!” Jisoo turned his head and saw the guys waving at him. He really wanted to sit with you. He actually wanted to talk to you about something that's been on his mind for a long time. Before he could tell you, Yura had already pulled you away from him. Jisoo had no choice but to move to the back of the bus and take a seat next to Junghan.

“Hey, what’s with the long face?” Junghan said, punching Jisoo on the arm. “You’re supposed to be excited, we’re going to Disneyland!” he said with a grin.

Jisoo cracked a smile. “It’s nothing. I just really needed to talk to _____.”

“Pshh, you can talk to her all you want later. Remember you have us as friends too!” Doyoon said in the seat behind him. "We barely see each other anymore."

“Sorry, guys. I just didn’t know it would be this hard to be in a relationship, honestly.”

“Why? Is she giving you a hard time or something?” Soonyoung asked, sitting next to Doyoon.

“No, it’s not her. ” he said as he saw you talking to Yura. “She's great. I really like her. Like really really like her. That’s why it’s so hard.”

“I don’t understand,” Mingyu said, joining in the conversation.

“It’s because he’s leaving,” Junghan explained. "He's going to Korea~" he sang.

Mingyu’s eyes went wide and replied, “Oh yeah, that’s right! That's cool...but at the same time. How long have you been dating?”

“Like three months,” Jisoo replied.

“It’s only been three months, but they’ve been crushing on each other long before that,” Doyoon added with a wink. Jisoo glared at him, trying not to smile, and felt his cheeks start to warm up. “Look at him, he’s blushing. What guy blushes like that?” Doyoon teased, embarrassing Jisoo. Junghan and Soonyoung fanned him with their hands.

“Wow, three months? So that means you guys already kissed and all that at least, right?” Mingyu asked. Jisoo looked down and didn’t say anything. “Right?” Mingyu asked again.

“Yeah, we’ve been on dates and we hold hands now...” Jisoo trailed off.

“And?” All the guys were anxious to know everything, but Jisoo remained silent.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t kissed her yet. Come on man,” Soonyoung said.

“We’ve kissed…if kissing on the cheek and forehead counts," he chuckled in embarrassment. 

“You haven’t kissed her yet?!” Doyoon said loud enough to get other people’s attention. He got a few people to turn their heads, but luckily, you were too deep in a conversation with Yura, you didn’t notice.

"No..." he said in a low voice. The guys were not surprised by him at all. They would have expected this from their cowardly, awkward friend who took three months to ask his physics partner out. But the truth was, he had been trying to kiss you, it's just that you never let him and he had no idea why.

"Oh boy, you better get that taken care of before you leave," Seungcheol said, overhearing their conversation from behind. "It might influence your decision, if you know what I mean. She might not be good at it."

"He's right. Been there, done that," Mingyu added.

“Guys, this isn’t helping,” Jisoo said covering his face.

“Yeah you guys, give him a break. You know he likes to take things slow,” Junghan said trying to comfort him. 

“When are you leaving anyway?” Mingyu asked.

“Next week,” Jisoo sighed. Thinking about how much time he had left before saying goodbye made his stomach turn. It was too soon. There were so many things he wanted to do with you before he left. He wished he could have taken care of those things earlier. 

“Just follow your heart, dude. If you really like her and you know she feels the same, then stick with each other, it’s as simple as that,” Soonyoung said.

“It’s not that simple," Jisoo retorted. He knew it wouldn't be. With his potential music career on the line, there was no way he was going to turn down his dream. He already had a company waiting to train him, but he wasn't ready to say goodbye to you.

“It’s up to you what’s more important. Your girl or your music. You'll have to choose,” Soonyoung said, but Jisoo couldn't choose. Between you and his musical career, it was difficult to favor just one. They were both special to him and equally hard to get. All he knew was that the last thing he wanted to do was give up on one of the the two.

“You know about long distance relationships, right?” Doyoon asked.

“Those never work out,” Soonyoung claimed.

“It all depends on the couple though," Doyoon said.

“Yeah, Wonwoo and Yura are doing it," Mingyu added. "Right Wonwoo?” he asked Wonwoo, who sat quietly beside him this whole time. All he did was nod and turn back toward the window. 

Jisoo thought about it for the rest of the ride. Before he knew it, the bus had already stopped. Junghan pat his back and said “Don’t sweat it, man. Just spend time with her as much as you can for now. You'll figure it out." Jisoo nodded and thanked him. 

“Make sure you kiss her goodnight too,” Mingyu added with a wink.

 

Once Jisoo saw you waiting for him outside the bus, he smiled. You blushed, which gave him butterflies because you looked so cute when you did it. He was able to take your hand smoothly and less awkward this time. Your relationship has reached the point where both of you felt comfortable with each other. The feeling of you by his side and your hand holding onto his felt so incredible, he never wanted to let you go. 

 

Since he asked you, the first thing you told him you wanted to do was go to the gift shop. As both of you entered the park he kept your hand locked with his. He didn’t want to lose you in the crowd, especially since it was dark out. He followed you into the gift shop which was filled with all kinds of Disney merchandise and souvenirs. “Oh, I love this song,” you gasped as A Girl Worth Fighting For played. “I used to watch Mulan so much as a kid,” you told Jisoo. “I got all the songs memorized."

“Really?" he said, raising a brow. "You should sing them to me sometime,” he added, nudging you.

“Never,” you sternly said for the hundredth time. He’d been begging to hear you sing for a long time now, but you would never fulfill his requests.

“Why not? Not even for me?” he pouted. "For all the times I've sung to you, can I at least hear you sing for me once?"

“I told you, you will never hear me sing,” you said as you let go of his hand and played with the stuffed toys.

“Come on, isn’t this the place where dreams are supposed to come true?” You glared at him and hit him with a Goofy plushy. “Ah, you’re breaking my heart_____,” he groaned with his hand on his chest. You ignored him on purpose and walked away. Jisoo smiled and followed behind you. 

He saw you at the hat section, trying on different ear hats. Before he could catch up with you, he was stopped by Mingyu who also happened to be in the store. “Hey Jisoo, you hear that?” he said pointing at the speakers on the ceiling. The song Kiss the Girl from the Little Mermaid was playing now. Sha-la-la-la-la-la my, oh my, look at the boy too shy, he ain’t gonna kiss the girl~ “Don’t forget what I told you,” Mingyu said patting his back. Before walking out the door, Mingyu playfully blew a kiss at him. Jisoo face-palmed before turning back toward you.

He had been thinking about what Mingyu said while he was with you in the store. Where should we do it? On a bench? Nah, lots of people will pass by. Jisoo thought about this more as you continued to try on hats. Hmm...where will we have privacy? On top of the Ferris wheel? That's pretty romantic, right? But what if she’s afraid of heights? Maybe the parking lot then? Jisoo had no idea. Thinking about it just made him more nervous. “Jisoo!” he heard you call out.

He walked up behind you as you tried on a Minnie Mouse headband. “That looks cute on you,” he said sweetly. His voice gave you butterflies, especially since you knew he was talking about you. You didn’t want him to see you blush because he always teased you about it. As you waited for your face to cool down, you searched for a matching Mickey Mouse hat. When you found one, you picked it up, and twirled around to put it on your boyfriend's head. You weren’t tall enough to adjust it on his head, so you had to go on your tiptoes.

You didn’t realize how close your faces were as you did this, but Jisoo couldn’t get his eyes off of you. His eyes scanned through your features and then wandered down to your pink-tinted lips, which were only centimeters away. It would only take a small pull for them to land onto his. He was thinking about doing it now, but you were already back down on your heels. “Aww, it looks so cute on you!” you cooed. He watched your eyes sparkle as you looked directly at him. But you’re even cuter. He wanted to say and watch you blush, but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth because you looked so breathtaking to him.

There was a moment of silence between you and him. Nothing else could be heard but the music. Boy you better do it soon. No time will be better. She don’t say a word, and she won’t say a word, until you kiss-

At that moment, you saw Jisoo slowly move his face toward yours. You freaked out when you saw him close his eyes. Is he really doing this now? You thought to yourself. Your heart was beating faster and faster. You didn’t know what to do, so you took a step back and turned around. Jisoo finally opened his eyes when he felt no one there. He watched you flee over to the other side of the store with your hands on your cheeks. 

Why doesn't she want to kiss me?

02%20mouse%20ears.jpg


I hope you all like it so far~Please tell me your thoughts, feelings, or concerns in the comments below!

Thank you all for subscribing and I will try my very best to update again asap <3

p.s. have you seen my new poster yet? it's the best, thanks to aegyo graphics!