제7장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author.

 

Have I told you that Yeji has dogs?

If I haven’t then,

 

She has 12 of ‘em.

 

 

Pacific is a Japanese Akita. Seo Hyunjoo, Yeji’s first mom, adopted him a few days before she died. Pacific is about 9 months old.

Somang, a Bichon Frise breed, means Hope in Korean. Yeji bought her 2 weeks ago.

5 months old.

Debbie is a mix breed. Bloodhound and a Labrador. Yeji’s step father, Wen Congying, gave her as a present. 6 months old.

Hyunki, the Border Collie, found injured near sharp gates, his leg was injured but Yeji took care of it and he’s a lot better now. A year old.

Bokshil is the cutest fluffy chow chow. Yeji’s uncle, Seo Myunjoo, gave Bokshil to Yeji because no one in the family could take care of Bokshil. His wife was a fellow flight attendant of Seo Hyunjoo, She died too. His son has to work and is too busy to take care of Bokshil. 2 months old.

Yeji’s German Shepherd is 20 months old. His name is Qianqian. Found in the streets without any collar, people say he ran away from the pound.

The Golden Retriever, Lee Chae, is 2 years old. Wen Congying bought him before Yeji moved in to the house.

Jianku the 15 months old Siberian Husky was bought. Jianku means tough in Chinese. He loves to go to the park and run around. Sometimes he howls if he hears or sees another husky.

Brodie and Duizhang are best friends. Brodie is an Irish Terrier and Duizhang is a Doberman Pinscher. They both like to play. You’ll see them rolling around with each other often. Both of them are 10 months old. Yeji found them near the dump.

Huan the Pug is very lazy. Likes to lay down on the sofa and play in the slide. 4 months old. Wen Congying bought him too.

Corsva the white Samoyed. 2 years old. Wen Congying bought her. She likes to walk around the house and just sit at the yard looking to the sky.

 

Wen Congying loves dogs. That’s why he’s fine with Yeji having 12 dogs.

By the way, Yeji thought that thud sound came from one of her dogs.

 

She finished her bubble bath half an hour later. When she was drying her hair, she heard footsteps. So she put down her hairdryer and slowly got out the bathroom. She saw a room with the door opened. That’s the door to the Game room. Yeji walked slowly into the room and saw a black figure. She was sure it’s a thief.

 

Yeji tiptoed slowly to the figure’s back. The guy was facing the other side so he didn’t knew that a girl was behind him.

 

Yeji got ready to knock out the figure. When she was about to hit the guy’s neck, he turned around and held Yeji’s hand.

 

Moon Yeji.

 

“Myungho?” I placed down my hands.

 

“Yeonji?” He asked.

 

“What are you doing here?” we both asked.

 

“I live here,” I said

 

“What? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter