제 3 장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I changed my mind and thought that if you guys haven’t known it would be more fun so that there are some surprising events you know? So okay here’s chapter three. Oh btw, reader-nims, can you like comment for just once? ;-;

 

Warning!!!

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

this chapter

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

contains

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

swears lol if you thought it was no. comes later

Oh Sehun.

 

“Wow so you’re like half Korean and half Chinese?”

 

“Guess so,”

 

“It must’ve been hard for you. Wanna start the training?”

 

“Not really and sure,”

 

I stood up and took out a speaker and started explaining how they’re going to do the audition. I told her that if she wants to be a dancer, she needs to be creative with moves. The judge will play a random music and she must dance to it with her own moves.

 

She nodded and said, “Oppa, Play the music juseyo,”

 

I grinned at her statement. Hahah she called me ‘oppa’

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. Rock, jazz, classical, hip hop?”

 

“How about hip hop?”

 

Okay she asked for pop. I’ll give her my song then. I searched through my songs and played ‘Let out the beast’ and she danced to it. Surprisingly she did the dance that EXO did at SM TOWN LIVE CONCERT August 2014. She can’t do that, eish this girl. I pressed pause and she turned her body facing me with a ‘what the ’ expression.

 

“Hey the song isn’t even finished,”

“Hey the dance cannot be the same,” I copied her tone.

“You gave me a song that already has original moves so why not?”

“Ugh then how about classical?” I asked

 

She rolled her eyes and faced back to the mirror. I scrolled down my songs and found Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker, II March.

 

Wait. How come classical music are in my phone? Bruh.

 

“Tchaikovsky? Really?”

“Girl, since when did you became so sassy?” I asked sarcastically.

 

She danced ballet really gracefully. She’d be perfect for Kai’s dance partner. Haha no I ain’t letting that ert touch Yeji.

 

Anyways,

 

As the song finished she looked at me as if waiting for any words.

 

“What are you looking at?”

 

“Any comments? Or something?”

 

“No, classical ain’t gonna be played in the audition,”

 

“Then why’d y- ugh. Play another song. Dubstep maybe.”

 

Great choice! I’ve just remembered that I accidentally heard the judges say th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter