제8장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Yeji.

“Yeonji?”

Jessica. She was in front of me. Jung Soo Yeon.

She hugged me and i burst into tears. It’s been so long since i’ve seen her. The last time we met was at Mom’s funeral.

Jessica pulled me inside their dorm and she also dragged Sehun and Chanyeol inside to sit down.

It was loaded with people inside.All of Girls’ Generation were there, and a few Super Junior members.  I sat down with Sehun on my left and Jessica on my other side. Still sobbing, i tried to lift up my head . Turns out Jessica was in tears too. I then laughed and she did too.

“I finally found you, unnie!” I said still with a little sob.

“I’ve been waiting for you to find me! I didn’t know where you were, Yeonji! How come you took so long? I thought you knew where I was!”

“How would I? I didn’t even knew you were an idol!”

“WHAT!?” everyone in the room shouted.

“What?” I am really confused now.

“Wait wait, hold on, You have never seen her in posters or even televisions?” Chanyeol asked.

“Not really,”

“Have you ever heard of So Nyeo Shi Dae?” Sehun asked.

“I have but i don’t know what that is,”

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa. So you don’t know us?”

One unnie spoke to me, I’ve seen her lots of times.

“Not quite, but I have seen you lots of times in this TV commercial, what was it..?” i explained, “this is free i guess?”

“Innisfree, and I’m Yoona,” she corrected.

“Ahh so that’s your name, I’m Moon Yeji,” i smiled to her and she smiled back.

“Moon Yeji!? What!? Isn’t your name Jung Yeonji?” Jessica looked shocked.

“long story unnie,” i sighed, “My life is hard.”

“Tell meee,” Jessica whined.

I looked around. Everyone was staring.

“Uh sure but is it okay to-“

“We’re fine listening, Yeji, if you don’t mind telling us though,” someone said, “Tiffany Hwang ,by the way,”

“Alright, so. My dad-, Our dad is Chinese, his name is Zheng Qiuchong. Or Jung Jicho in korean. He works

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter