제 4 장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Yeji.

 

“Let’s go upstairs,”

 

I gave him a tour around the house and all the time he was only staring. Maybe he was amazed? Idk lol.

 

“You’re filthy rich, Yeji-a,”

 

“No no no, my dad is,” I shook my head, “He gave this to me- oh wait, no. This house was actually made for oppa, you know?”

 

He didn’t reply and just nodded.

 

“It’s already 1.30, want to grab some lunch? I know this restaurant, it has the best dishes!” he offered.

 

“Sure, I’m starving. Let’s go,”

 

We took the lift again, and I pressed the ‘B’ button.

 

“The basement? Wasn’t your car next door?”

 

“We’ll just use the other one, that car’s too far.”

 

We reached the basement, it was kinda dark. Um, I’m scared. I stopped and went behind sehun. I guess he noticed that I’m afraid so he let me stay behind him.

 

“Hyundai Veloster,” I said.

 

Sehun found the car and we walked towards it. I grabbed his back shirt when I heard a rustling voice. He told me that it was just the wind that hit the trees. I took out the car keys and pressed ‘unlock’. Sehun got inside the driver seat and I sat beside him.

 

He drove out the basement and to the streets.

 

“Have you ever seen his face?”

 

“Ery? Or Ming?”

 

“Uhh, the first guy-“

 

“I have but it was like 2 years ago, before he left.”

 

“What about you sister?”

 

“She left a year after I was born, she was 11 back then,”

 

I had a complicated family. I have siblings but I don’t feel like I have. They all left me. I hope I get to meet them now, I have a chance to meet them by becoming an idol as well. Weird I haven’t found them, they’re supposed to be famous already, or maybe I’m the one that hasn’t noticed her yet.

 

“By the way. Where are you taking me?”


”Outback Steakhouse. Don’t bother paying. I’m treating since I’m the one who’s going to take you there,”

 

“Thanks se-, *coughs* oppa,” I giggled

 

He grinned at my statement. Sweet! Haha, I am going to have lunch with EXO’s Oh Sehun and he’s treating. The Oh Sehun omg *cries mentally* alright I cannot be overly obsessed. I’m now friends with an idol and I cannot ruin this by becoming someone overly obsessed. Ok I’m handling this situation quite ok I guess. Wait, so this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter