제 2 장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Moon Yeji-ssi,”

“Ne,”

“Congratulations y-!”

“OH MY GOODNESS YAAYY JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDAYO!! SEHU-“

“Yes *coughs* but um unfortunately…”

“Eh?”

 

Author.

 

At about 9.30 a.m. yeji woke up. She sat down on the side of her bed and went out of her room. She went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Suddenly she spat out her water as she stared at the clock. It was 9.37 a.m. and she has to go to SM building to pick up her trainer *lol wut* she quickly ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After 10 minutes she was ready to go. While fast-walking to the car, she checked her LINE messages and saw a message from Sehun.

 

‘OH MY FAHKING GOSH I HAVE OH SEHUN’S PHONE NUMBER AND OH SEHUN’S LINE CONTACT. GODGODGODGOD I MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS CONTACT A SECRET HMHHH OMG OMG HALP’

 

She messaged him saying,”I’m going now,” and immediately locked her phone and went inside her car. Her Hyundai Elantra is small and simple. It is black in colour . Her outfit is simple too today. She’s wearing a red t-shirt and knee-length jeans. She tied her hair up so that her hair won’t make her feel too hot.

Yeji arrived at gangnam-gu 30 minutes later. She immediately found SM entertainment which was at Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu.

 

Moon Yeji.

 

I took my phone out and opened line.

 

I’m here already, where are you?

                                           

Sehun has read my message yay. Okay lets see what he replied.

Oh my God he called? Okay okay I’ll just pick it up.

 

“Yoboseoyo Sehun-ssi,”

“Hey hey heeey it’s sehun oppa not Sehun-ssi!”

“Arraseo oppaaa~!”

“Neo eodiyaa? Did you go to SM? Last night I told you to go to the park right?”

“Ehehe jwesonghabnida oppa, I’ll go there now,”

“Yea yea sure, I’ll be waiting,”

 

Oh fml why am I so stupid. Tch, fine. This is what you’re going to do to me life? I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

I took a shortcut to go seocho-gu  – the location where sehun is – and drove slowly through the park where we’re supposed to meet. I stopped for a minute to inform sehun that I’ve arrived but suddenly a man opened my car door.

 

“Uh, I’m sorry sir but I think you got the wr-“

“It’s oppa ! not sir. Aish how many times do I have to tell you?”

“Oh! i though you w-were someone else,” I said getting out of the car while breathing heavily. I went to his side and said, “uh, switch?”

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter