제 1 장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author.

 

A young girl with a soft red coat was strolling around the park with her brown satchet bag hanging to her side, red wireless headphone on her head and a phone on her hands. A sazerac-coloured scarf was covering half of her face. Feeling hard to breathe, she lowered her scarf a bit so that it was under her chin. She played Diplo, Skrillex, G-dragon and CL’s collab song ‘Dirty Vibe’

Satisfied with the song, she pocketed her phone and start joining in with the beat. She was too into the song, she did not realize that a human being – with sunglasses, black nose and mouth mask and a black hat – sat beside her. He was staring at her who was moving all of her body. At first he thought that maybe she was just stressed so she started moving but then the red-coated girl stand up and started dancing. She was hella awesome. She did some popping, locking and a few break dances.– but not the ones that are connected with the floor – The masked man just sat there looking at her like, ‘ what the hell, this girl’s moves are ing fantastic I should drag her to SM’

 

So he did. He stood up and tapped her on the shoulder saying, “dhro yhe no yhe hov fhurtestig huvs?” The girl tilted her head to the side, “I’m sorry? Hooves? Uh can you like take off your mask?”

 

‘eh… this mask really… aish I have to be prepared to run.’  He thought. But for a debut, he took of his mask, and his glasses to have a proper conversation.

 

 

“Oh my goodness!!” she exclaimed while bowing. “Oh Sehun! Can we please take a picture!?”

Some fans must’ve heard her shouting ‘Oh Sehun’ and so the chase starts in 5… 4… 3…

 

“SEHUN OPPA!”

 

damn it didn't even reach 1

 

“OH SEHUN!”

 

“OPPA SARANGHAE!!”

 

A crowd of fangirls started running towards their direction, so sehun leant closer to her and whispered,"run,"he then grabbed the girl’s wrist and ran like a flash of light. The crowd of fangirls were still chasing and taking pictures. They must’ve thought that the girl was sehun’s girlfriend. *Sighs* Soon, news about Sehun’s scandal will be the first topic every EXO-L would talk about.

 

As they were running, Sehun found a small space enough for two. So he pulled her into that small space with him, hugging her from the back and covering so that they won’t get noticed and the girl wouldn’t make any sound.

‘ Oh my God, I am in a small space and I am being hugged. BY EXO’S HOT MAKNAE OH SEHUN. OH DEAR GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME,’

 

Yeji’s heart of course beats very very hard, it seems like sehun’s going to hear some thumping sounds. As the fangirl crowd passed by, Sehun lowered his face so that I was near Yeji’s neck.

 

‘I can feel his breath on my neck, oh God, what’s going to happen?’

 

 

“OPPA!”

 

“OH MY GOD WHERE DID HE GO!?”

 

“WAS HE ON A DATE???”

 

“I TOOK SOME PICTURES THOUGH!”

 

“THE GIRL’S FACE WAS BLURRY ARGH!”

 

“I NEED TO TELL THIS TO MY DEAR EXO-Ls ON INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, FANCAFE, WEIBO AND EVERYTHING. ”

 

They both sighed as the crowd ran past them. They got out and walked the opposite way from the crowd.


”Mianhae…… Uh…”

 

“Yeji,” She said taking off her scarf and putting it on Sehun, “Moon Yeji.”

 

“Ah, Mianhae Yeji-ssi. What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter