제9장

Pro·fi·cient (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Yeji.

I somehow ate fast so i continued story-telling while the others are still eating.

“So, should i continue my story?”

“YES!” Jessica shouted from across the room.

“Wait! Before you start. I think i’ve seen you before,” Yoona spoke, “Were you a model? Tresemme?”

I grinned, she saw me that day.

“Yeah it was you!” she exclaimed with a big smile on her face, “You look so cool that day!”

“You were a model, Yeonji?” Jessica asked.

I nodded. “Wow, you really need to tell me lots.”

 

Chanyeol knows Yeji’s parents very well. Yeji’s parents too sees chanyeol as their own son. Year 2011, Chanyeol stopped giving drum lessons, he had to debut and had to stop all of his activities other than becoming and idol. So Yeji continued drumming at home by herself.

2012, Yeji and her dad were watching Fox Movies when suddenly, Breaking News. A plane had crashed in Osaka, Japan. At first Yeji’s dad thought it was Japan’s airplane but turns out he saw the plane’s logo. It was her wife’s plane. He immediately got called and asked to go to Japan that instant. So he booked two flight tickets that night and went to Japan. He arrived in Osaka at about 3 a.m. in the morning. He took a taxi to the Hospital with Yeji. When he arrived, he was too late. Seo Hyunjoo blew her last breath, she died at 3.17 a.m.

A few days later, the funeral was held. Yeji met Jessica there but it was only for 4 days. Then, Jessica left again.

The next month, Jicho got called again. This time, to UK. There, he met this half uk half asian lady, Jenna Kim. Weird, they fell in love and got married in the UK. Two weeks after the marriage, they flew to back to Asia. China, to be exact, and went to meet Jicho’s parents or Yeji’s grandparents. They did not approve their marriage. So, they divorced. Yeji actually liked the woman so she lived with her and left her dad. That doesn’t mean that she hated her father, she just wanted to live with a mother.

Somehow God kinda helped them, Jenna met Wen Congying. You know what happens next right?
Yup. They got married. By the way, Wen Congying had a son with him. Congying had divorced before. Not long after the marriage, His son had to be a trainee in South Korea. Oh yeah, in korean, Congying’s name becomes Moon Jongyi. His step-daughter’s name was Jung Yeonji, He wanted to change her name so now it is Moon Yeji, or Wen Yehua in chinese – Ye means sparkle and Hua means gorgeous.

 

Everyone in the room clapped their hands.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter