Chapter 2

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

   "Yah, did you hear?Another student was missing after going to the music room at 5th floor" Dongwoon suddenly said when we were having lunch together at the school park. 

   "Really? I never heard about the music room. What's the case?" GiKwang asked. 

   "You never heard? Let me tell you. Some said that if anybody goes to the music room, and stand infront of the mirror inside the music room while calling "Midnight Killer" three times, they will be haunted by the Midnight Killer" DooJoon told GiKwang the story.

    "And what i heard, he will be haunted if only his blood spilled in front of the mirror" JunHyung added.  told t"And what i heard, he will be haunted if only his blood spilled in front of the mirror" i added. 

   "Haha,you guys actually believed it's true? Seriously? What ever it is, no one can scare me" YoSeob said proudly. Then all of us glared at YoSeob with one same thought.

   "Heh! Can't you remember? When we're locked at school from inside two years ago, you're the one who cried first"  GiKwang teased YoSeob. I could see YoSeob face changing.

   "Yah, that's already a history. I'm the new YoSeob now. I don't cry for useless things" YoSeob still doesn't want to give up. 

   "Why don't we make a deal? If you call up for Midnight Killer, we won't tease you again and we'll call you the bravest guy in school" DooJoon chalenged YoSeob. all of a sudden.

   "What? Are you crazy? What if i'll be killed?"  YoSeob replied with a face as white as ghost.

   "You just said you don't believe that story just now. Honestly, i can't believe it's true too. So, there's no problem for you to accept our challenge" HyunSeung said followed by DooJoon and GiKwang nodding. 

   "But guys, don't you think it's a little too dangerous?" DongWoon said. I bet he was as worried as me. n

   "Yeah, Seobie's life might be in danger"  i added. Seriously, i don't want my friends to do anything stupid.

   "Ah, there's no such things as ghosts and Midnight Killer" GiKwang replied full of confidence. 

   "Then, what ever happened to the missing students?" DongWoon asked. Everyone was quite. Couldn't find the answer for that misterious question. 

   "I decided, tomorrow night, i'll go to the music room"  i heard YoSeob's voice.

   "YoSeob, you sure?" DongWoon asked. We all knew YoSeob. A number one coward but always acting brave and cool. I could tell that DongWoon was very worried YoSeob would do something stupid and will regret it at the end. 

   "I'm very sure. So you guys coming too?" YoSeob asked.

   "Why are you inviting us too? You're scared?" DooJoon kept teasing YoSeob.

   "No, i'm not scared. If i go alone you guys won't know if i cheated or not" he replied. I looked at my bestfriend. I knew that YoSeob really scared and asked us to acompany him. That was just an excuse to hide his fear. 

   "Seobie, don't do something foolish" I said seriously giving YoSeob a warning. 

   "Don't worry, hyungie! I'm a big boy now" YoSeob replied with a cute face. 

   "Okay, okay, we'll come along, YoSeob. So tomorrow night, gather at my house before we go to school" DooJoon as the group leader gave a direction. 

   "Okay, deal!" YoSeob, GiKwang and HyunSeung said at the same time. Me and DongWoon just looked at each other. 

    "I had a bad feeling about this" DongWoon whispered to me.

    "Me too. But we can't leave them alone. We have to join just in case Seobie or anyone in danger and needed our help" i whispered back. 

   "So you're coming or not?" HyunSeung asked. 

   "We'll join but Seobie, i want to tell you this, whatever you're planning to do, don't do something you will regret. It's going to eat yourself" i tapped YoSeob's shoulder. 

   "Don't worry, hyungie. I won't. I promise i'll take care of myself" YoSeob replied with a very cute smile. He then hugged me like a little baby.

   I smiled back. Really, if anything happens to YoSeob, i will never forgive myself for not forbidding YoSeob to accept this crazy and dangerous challenge. 

 

Okay, so read on to find out what will happen next