Chapter 6

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

   "Hyungie.. this is all my fault. I should've listen to you. Now we've lost our friends" YoSeob said.

   "Hey, it's okay" i replied putting my hands on YoSeob's shoulders. 

   "No, it's not okay. You told me not to do something i'll regret and i'm really regretting it now" YoSeob cried. I hugged him tightly to calm him down.

   "Three down, three to go.. hahaha" a soft voice was heard. We looked at each other. 

   "Three down? That means GiKwang..." i knew DongWoon can't bear to finish his words. YoSeob hugged DongWoon with both of them crying in fear.

   "Come on, let's get out of here" i gave a direction. 

   We walked towards the stairs. Before we got there, we saw Midnight Killer cutting GiKwang's head off infont of the stairs. DongWoon was about to scream when YoSeob shut him up. Midnight Killer didn't realise we were there. This is our chance to escape!  This is our chance to 

   We walked slowly to the stairs. This time DongWoon leaded. I bet he can't stand watching our friends being killed cruelly. After wakling a few steps safely, DongWoon turned around and looked at YoSeob and me with a smile. Then his face suddenly changed when he saw our faces. 

   "What do you want?" DongWoon asked with such fierce face. 

   "DongWoon, what's wrong?" YoSeob tried to step nearer to DongWoon. 

   "No, stay away you monsters? i know you're Midnight Killer's friends. What have you done to my friends, YoSeob and JunHyung?" DongWoon yelled at us all of a sudden.

   "What are you talking about? We're right here" i very was worried. I grabbed DongWoon's hand but he rejected. By accident, DongWoon tripped and fall until his head landed on a very big and sharp rock on the end of the staircase. 

   "DongWoon.." both of us looked at DongWoon's lifeless body covered with blood. 

   "Hyungie, i can't take this anymore. Please,let me surrender so no one else will be killed. You go home and save yourself" YoSeob said. 

   "I'm not leaving you here!" i replied seriously. YoSeob must be crazy! I would never leave him here alone! Never!  YoSeob must be crazy! I would never let him face all of these alone! Never!

   "Please, hyungie, for me. I can't bear seeing you being killed with such suffer. It was pain enough to see our friends being killed like that. Please, i'm begging you"  YoSeob grabbed my hands. I looked into YoSeob's eyes, finding the truth to his words just now. I could see that this time YoSeob was not pretending. 

   "But.." 

   "That's right. Surrender is the best way. If you had done it sooner, your beloved friends might still alive right now" Midnight Killer's voice was heard again. 

   "Hyungie, please listen to me for one last time. Go home and save yourself" YoSeob pushed my body away. I saw YoSeob walked slowly leaving me here alone, sacrifice   sa  sacrifice his own life to save me. I can't let YoSeob do that! No! I have to save him! I have to kill Midnight Killer!