Chapter 7

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

    I have to find YoSeob! This is all just his nightmare! YoSeob, hang on there..

   I ran as fast as i could to the music room. YoSeob's life was in danger! I have to save him. I was about to faint seeing YoSeob standing like a statue infront of the Midnight Killer. You fool, the Midnight Killer will kill you!

   I looked around the room and i saw a big heavy stick. Without thinking much, i grabbed it. I walked slowly towards Midnight Killer didn't want him to realise i was there. I hit Midnight Killer's back head hardly. He turned around. That hard hit didn't give him any pain. He didn't scream or moan in pain. I didn't even make a tiny scratch on him. He was a ghost though, so it was normal for him.

   Midnight Killer crawled towards me with a very scary face. He jumped infront of me trying to take the stick from my hand.

   "hyungie,what are you doing? I told you to go home!" YoSeob said in tears. 

   "You're crazy! I'd never let my coward little brother face the danger himself!" i replied while fighting. Midnight Killer and me kept fighting until.. 

   "Aaargghh!" I screamed in pain. I could feel it. A knife was stabbed through my stomach. Deeper and deeper. I felt endless pain. It hurts.. I couldn't see clearly because of my tears but my blurry eyes could see that Midnight Killer was crawling nearer and nearer to YoSeob, my bestfriend.

   "Don't.. touch.. h-him.." i whispered but there was no response. I saw YoSeob was just sitting there like a rock when Midnight Killer was getting closer. I have t do something. At that time i saw the mirror. The only mirror in this room. Automatically, my legs moved to kick the mirror. It broke into pieces and Midnight Killer vanish into thin air.

   "Hyungie!!" YoSoeob ran towards me as his eyes were forming tears. He put my head on his lap.

   "Seobie, t.. take care of yourself.. Don't.. do something foolish again.. G..Goodbye... my little brother.." i said to my beloved YoSeob. I could feel it. Finally, real death pain. So this is what someone's at the death's door feels like.

   "No!! Hyungie!!! Don't leave me!! Who will take care of me when you're not there?" asked YoSeob.  I wanted to answer but i couldn't move a muscle even my tiny lips.

   The last thing i heard from YoSeob is "Hyungie, i'm sorry, Please forgive me "

   Before i took my last breath, I remembered what happened before i got here. Something that i never realise before..

 

What happened to JunHyung before he was at the music room? Find out at the next chapter.