Chapter 5

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

   "Guys, where's the exit door?" GiKwang asked.  We were running for about 15 minutes but we still couldn't find the exit out of this creepy school.

   "I don't know. It should be over there but we're running as if we're running in circles" DooJoon answered. 

   "What? You're leaving? But we're having so much fun"we heard Midnight Killer's voice. "You know you can't give up at the middle of a game" the same voice was heard again. 

   We ran as fast as we could when i heard DooJoon's voice shouting for help "Ahh!! I can't move!! Guys!!! Help!!!"  I turned around slowly and i was about to black out when i saw DooJoon's body was chopped and being eaten by the Midnight Killer. We stepped some steps backwards before we ran towards the toilet.

   Another suprise really made my heart was about to burst. I saw HyunSeung's dead body infront of one of the toilet's door. His hands were chopped and his head was also being cut cruelly. His legs were nowhere to be found. 

   "HyunSeung..." DongWoon cried. YoSeob just turned his head away. GiKwang and i said with one voice "Let's get out of here" 

   "But we can't find the exit, where will we go?" DongWoon asked with tears. 

   "Anywhere but here" YoSeob pulled DongWoon out of the toilet. GiKwang and i followed him.

   As we were safe got out of the toilet, we saw Midnight Killer standing infront of us with a big bloody knife in his hands. "Going somewhere?" 

   We ran as fast as we could and stopped to rest at a classroom. "I'm going to find the way out myself. Who knows, when i'm not with YoSeob, the Midnight Killer won't haunt me"  GiKwang said all of a sudden.

   "No, we don't want to lose you too" i said. 

   "I don't care. I can't stand this anymore" GiKwang started walking. 

   "GiKwang, don't seperate" YoSeob warned GiKwang but GiKwang was already out of the class.