Chapter 3

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

   We were infront of the school gate. I swallowed in fear. I looked at the other BEAST members. From what i saw, they were very scared and nervous. I never knew Cube High will be this scary at night.

   "Hey, who was challenged here? Ah, YoSeob, you go first" HyunSeung said while pushing YoSeob.

   "Umm, no problem. I'll prove to you that i'm not scared of anything and there's no such things as ghosts"  YoSeob replied. I shook my head. Seobie, if you're really scared just say it, don't act so brave. YoSeob stepped in followed by us. When we reached the music room, the BEAST members looked at each other again.

   "YoSeob, you go in and do your work. We'll stay here and watch you from outside" GiKwang directed YoSeob. 

   "WHAT?!" YoSeob screamed. 

   "Hey, don't tell me you've changed your mind. We're already at the middle of the challenge. We can't back down" DooJoon said. 

   "I know. just.. don't tell me something i already knew" YoSeob still trying to act brave although i knew that he felt like running home right now. 

   I saw YoSeob tried to be braver. He stepped in. It's very dark in there. Spider webs are everywhere. Will my bestfriend survive in there? I'm so worried. YoSeob walked in slowly. All of the furnitures in that room already full of dust. I tried to walk in to accompany YoSeob but something was wrong. My legs can't move! I had no choice but to keep an eye on YoSeob from the music room door.

   I saw YoSeob looked at a mirror inside the room. Why do i feel so fimiliar in here. I felt like i've always been here before. Why?

   YoSeob stopped walking. He was infront of the mirror. After a moment of silence, i heard YoSeob's voice calling for the ghost.

   "Midnight Killer!" YoSeob said loudly.

   "Midnight Killer!" YoSeob shouted again.

   "Midnight Killer" this time, YoSeob shouted louder than before.

   "There, i said it, now you guys have to keep your promise" said YoSeob. 

    "Sure, now get out of there. This place creeps me out" HyunSeung shouted from the door. 

    "Okay, done!" YoSeob said as he was walking out of the room.

    "Did you put your blood there?" DooJoon said staring at YoSeob.

   "S..Sure" YoSeob said with his voice shaking. Ah, i bet YoSeob is lying.

   "You don't, do you?" GiKwang put his finger infront of YoSeob's eyes. YoSeob silence made GiKwang and DooJoon glared sharper. 

   "Okay, i admit it, i didn't put my blood there. But at least i called Midnight Killer" YoSeob confessed. 

   "Hey, guys, he did. Look at his back hand. It's covered with blood" HyunSeung showed us YoSeob's back hand. At the same time, we heard a really loud voice as if it groaned in pain. 

   "WHO, WHO WOKE ME UP?!" that voiced shouted

   We all looked at each other. "Guys, don't tell me that's the Midnight Killer" DongWoon said in fear. 

   "But i didn't call him for real" YoSeob replied. Then we all looked at his back hand. All of the members looked at YoSeob with one same thought. 

   "Don't tell me that.." YoSeob's stopped speaking. 

 

   When we looked inside the music room, a big man with a really ugly face was crawling out of the mirror.

   We all screamed "AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!"