Chapter 4

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

      We ran as fast as lightning. I saw a hidden place and directed all of the BEAST members to stop.

   "What was that? I'm so freaked out" HyunSeung said gasping for air 

   "Guys,i wanna go home" DongWoon said. I can tell he was very scared right now. I hold DongWoon's hand trying to give strength and some of my bravery. Besides YoSeob, DongWoon is also known as his cowardice because he's the youngest in that group. 

   "YoSeob, you told us you don't really call for him, now look at what you've done?" GiKwang blamed YoSeob for what happened. 

   "Me? You guys were the one that keep forcing me to call for the Midnight Killer. You know that i can't be challenged and i'll do it for sure" YoSeob replied.

   "Yeah, but can't you think of our safety? The Midnight Killer might kill us" GiKwang kept blaming YoSeob. 

   "Hey, don't only blame me, you guys were the one who came out with this crazy idea. Anyway, i don't even realised my back hand was bleeding. So it's not my fault" YoSeob defended himself. They kept arguing and blaming each other just like children. I shook my head.

   "Shut up! Both of you!" i yelled tried to resolve the fight. "Look, this is all our fault. HyunSeung, GiKwang and DooJoon were responsible for challenging YoSeob. YoSeob, you can't think of the risk you might face. And it's our fault for letting you to accept this crazy idea. So don't keep blaming ourselves because this is all our fault" i added. 

   "Yeah, guys. We'll face this together okay? We'll figure out the way out" DongWoon too tried to convince the BEAST members.

   "I want to go home. Legend said that only the one who called for Midnight Killer will be haunted so i'm not involved" HyunSeung stood up. 

   "We're all involved!" i said firmly. "We all got YoSeob into this trouble so we all going to find the way to solve it, together" i said again. HyunSeung sit back when seeing my serious face.  S

   "Thanks, guys, you're really are my bestfriends" YoSeob smiled to us. we hugged each other tightly. A moment later, we heard a really soft voice calling "Oh, Yang YoSeob, come out, come out where ever you are" then the voice get louder and even more scarier "You woke me up so i'll eat your soul for the payment. Cheap isn't it?" 

   "You can hide but you can't run" that voice said again. YoSeob got even more afraid. At the same time, the cupboard we used to hide was being lifted and a big man with a very horrible face looked at us with a cynical smile on his face 

   "AAHHH!!!" we shouted as we ran as fast as lightning.  

   "Ahh!! Guys!! Help me!!!" i heard HyunSeung screamed. We all looked at the back. I could hear HyunSeung's voice but I couldn't see him. 

   "Aaaagghhhh!!!!!!!" HyunSeung screamed again. The other BEAST members just ran without looking at their back. I looked at the back one last time before i ran along with all my other friends. Sorry, HyunSeung.. Sorry.. After running like hell, we stopped at the stairs to rest.  

   "HyunSeung, i'm sorry" DongWoon cried.  "Hey, it's okay. Don't worry" DooJoon said. 

   "This is crazy!!! I can't believe i'm into this!!" GiKwang yelled.  

              "Come on, it's not safe here. Let's go" i said to the others. Then they all ran towards the school gate.