Chapter 1

Save Him If You Dare (JunHyung's version)

   "Hyungie!!!" i heard YoSeob called me. I looked at the back and saw YoSeob was running towards me when he fall all of a sudden. I rushed towards him with such worried face.

   "Hehe, i didn't see the rock there" YoSeob said with a cute face. I smiled in relief.

   "You should be more careful" i his soft blonde hair.

   "Hyungie, i won the singing competition! Yayy!!" YoSeob shouted and then he hugged me tightly never wanted to let go.

   "Congrats, i know you can do it" i hugged him back.

   "I never knew i could do it, i'm so happy" YoSeob said cutely still hugging me.

   "Yah, YoSeob, you want to kill JunHyung? You hugged him too tight, i can see his face turning red" DooJoon joked. I saw GiKwang, HyunSeung, DongWoon and DooJoon walking towards us.

   "You're just jealous!" YoSeob stuck his tongue out.

   "Aegyo!!" we heard a voice and it's DongWoon's voice.

   "I.. don't know what got into me just now" DongWoon smiled. We all laughed loudly.

   "Come on, we're late for class" GiKwang said and then all of us rushed to the classroom.

~

   "Yah!!!" YoSeob shouted. I could see HyunSeung was tickling YoSeob. YoSeob laughed loudly while his eyes were forming tears. A moment later, YoSeob ran towards me.

   "Hyungie, Seungie's being mean to me" YoSeob said.

   "HyunSeung, you want me to kill you?" i shouted to HyunSeung because of our long distance so he can hear me clearly.

   "Oh, will you?" As usual, HyunSeung challenged me with his words.

   "I would" i joked.

   "You love YoSeob that much? You would kill your own friend just for YoSeob?" HyunSeung asked me with a funny face.

   "Mmm, maybe"

   "Yah, you're too much!" HyunSeung headed towards me then his hands started to tickle me. I laughed but at the same time, my hands tried to grab HyunSeung's hands.

   "Aww, what a sweet couple" GiKwang who was just arrived said.

   "What? No! I'm Hyungie's girlfriend not Seungie!!" YoSeob hugged me from the side.

   "You're jealous?" HyunSeung asked YoSeob.

   "Of course i do! Hyungie is my bestfriend!! No one can take him away from me" YoSeob said tighten his hug.

   "Ahh, sometimes, i think you're a gay, you know? Sheesh, i can't stand you" GiKwang shook his head.

   "Whatever!" YoSeob stick his tongue out.

   "Hey, if you always act this way you won't be able to get any girl in your life" DooJoon advised YoSeob.

   "Girl? What about her?"

   "There he goes" DongWoon said. I smiled. We all know YoSeob. If we were talking about girls, he will be hyper and will ask so many questions that even the girls themselves didn't know the answer.

   "Hyungie, when you already has a girlfriend, don't forget me, okay?" YoSeob said all of a sudden.

   "How can i forget my favourite younger brother?" i replied. That's right. YoSeob was like a younger brother to me although he was born only 2 months after me. His cute behaviour made me consider him as family. The closest family...

 

I'll update soon!!