Faceless

Kai x YOU (Masked Singers, IDOL Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
_   You "We have to be able to feel full with just ourselves." Faceless    Location: Seoul Metro Apartment 

"This is Super Junior: Kiss the Radio. Your DJ is none other than me, Ryeowook. The next song is a hit song that topped the charts in the east and west by the newest Duo Group: Extinct! Here, ladies and gentleman is the song- Reborn." 


The phone channeled to the radio was in the apartment and was now playing a RnB melody that bounced off the walls. You, that was on the couch stretched, and grabbed phone, lowering down the volume. You had been hearing your debut song over and over again the past day and the sound of your own voice singing was starting to bore you. You had just released your new single and the reaction of the public was just as you had expected. Your profiles were released with pictures of you wearing half masks that covered your eyes along with basic information like your age, blood types and etcetera. Even your media such as Twitter and Instagram were filled with people typing comments asking if you were real people or if you were ugly. Your Twitter profile picture was a picture of a moon while Zen's one was a picture of the sun and that stirred more interest from the public. 

"Can you pass me a towel?" Your best friend asked, sticking his head out of the bathroom and you smiled, shaking your head. It was not the first time he had forgotten to bring his towel into the bathroom. You stood up and grabbed a towel by the drying rack and threw it at him, your best friend catching it and disappearing into the bathroom to dry himself. You had been incredibly close the past two years since you had trained together everyday until you both moved here, to Seoul to release their debut single.

Zen emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist while you sat checking Twitter thanking your fans. You had a pretty good fan base- enough to gain your own fanbase name. Since your Duo was called Extinct your fan base was named Exist and they have been incredibly supportive of you. 
"Put some clothes on." You said, turning away from Zen. He laughed at your reaction and threw you the towel he used to wipe his hair with and went to his own room. You sat up, throwing your phone onto the couch and went to hang up the towel when the song that was playing ended and Super Junior Ryeowook's voice took over the channel. 

"So that was Reborn by SM Entertainment's new Duo group, Extinct. Such an upbeat song, I found myself shaking to it when I first heard it." Ryeowook laughed and you smiled along as you listened to the radio, tidying up the rack mindlessly in front of you. "Now on Sukira, we have Exo members Suho, Chanyeol and Kai! Round of applause for them!" 

"Woohoo!" 
"Yeah! 1..2..3..." 
"Annyeonghaseyo, We are one- Exo!" 

You listened to the three of them and sat down. You had never met Exo before even if they were considered your Sunbae's. You had never met anyone from SM entertainment, even Super Junior and Girls Generation. Extinct was a Duo group that was like it's name- almost extinct. As if they had no existence. You felt youself feel isolated sometimes but you never craved the need for attention. 

"Wah, so Exo is here. I bet you guys just heard the song Reborn, what do you think of it?" Ryeowook asked and the sound of the others chuckling could be heard. 
"We know practically every word of the song, Kai plays it often." Suho answered and you cocked your head. He did? You smiled to herself and looked down. You had to admit that you felt happy.
"He plays only the girls part and skips the rap." Chanyeol had a teasing voice that was aimed at Kai.  You chuckled. The song was made of you singing while Zen did the rap parts.

Ryeowook and Suho laughed out loud and you wondered how he looked like when Kai cleared his throat. 
"Hahaha.... I like her voice." His comment was simple but you could sense the shyness behind it. 
"Are you the same age with the Extinct members? I know the public is curious about this but to clear it- we have never met the Extinct members before. I was pretty surprised our company had a Duo." Ryeowook explained and you layed your chin into your hand, listening intently. It wasn't old news for the SM idols to talk about thier lack of relationship with Extinct. Even Taeyeon of SNSD had admitted to never seeing you on Happy Together. 
"No, _____-ssi is two years younger than me while Zen is one year younger than me." Kai replied. 
"Ah, so w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter