o3 Coffee

The Daily Lives of Seventeen

Mingyu is stupid. Wonwoo swore he is.  How can he be so adorable? How can he not notice, for as long as they've been best friends together, that he gets jealous easily? Wonwoo was definitely not the only one who thought that way within the members though; they all knew Wonwoo was one of the more easily jealous ones of the group, so why can't Mingyu notice?  

It was just a normal day where all 13 of them had no activities to go to. No fan sign, no practice, no Andromeda to prepare for, no nothing. They had complete free time and for as long as they can remember, it was extremely boring.  It was rare to not have anything to do at all, where they could do anything they want, go out, go sleep, even go to an amusement park but as they were suspicious on what intentions their company had, they chose not to and stayed in the practice room. 

Wonwoo stared at the aspiring visual, who is currently making coffee for the other members, along with the long-haired hyung, humming to their song 20 and occasionally dancing while waiting.  Why does he have to be so nice as to make coffee for everyone? Why can’t he just sit down next to Wonwoo and stay there, so they can cuddle and talk to each other all day. 

Wonwoo doesn't have feelings for him or anything, no,  he just developed a strong bond with the younger that made him go all cranky and make him only notice the other and watch him wherever they go. He knows he isn't the only one with that problem; a lot of the other members seem to have bonded with a special other which they swore to themselves was definitely not a romantic kind of affection.  Heck, they even mentioned it in their daily 1 to 2 hour personal talk that, of course, not naming names, they all have someone they feel especially close too.  They were definitely not a gay bunch of idols, no! 

The deep-voiced rapper groaned, sighed deeply once and sat by himself alone in the corner, waiting for the other to come back to him, where he had been earlier and stay. He was just jealous. Jealous for the fact that he felt thirsty and told him,  that Junghan suddenly came over and agreed,  telling Mingyu that everyone seemed tired and that he should make some of his special Mingyu coffee for everyone.  Since Mingyu was known for being like a puppy, and obeying orders, the boy had happily nodded, cheering a "Hyung! Good idea!  You should help too!" to Junghan as he smiled brightly, showing his famous sharp canine teeth at the other.  Why?  Why must Junghan agree?  Why didn't Mingyu ask him to help instead?  And why wasn't he the one being dragged by the wrist as they skipped along towards the cafe area, to make coffee?  Wonwoo was for sure unhappy, frowned a little and just stared at the couple preparing cups for their coffee making session.  

"There there" Jisoo's soothing voice broke his thoughts as he looked up at the other who had just patted him twice on the head.  "They're just making coffee, nothing unusual!" The American-hyung laughed as he settled down next to Wonwoo.  "There is nothing to be jealous of" 

"I'm not!" Wonwoo frowned at the mention of the word. He didn't want to admit it, like how others didn't want to admit that they get jealous themselves.  

"Well, you're making it really obvious" Jisoo teased. The hyung nudged the younger one once by the shoulder and gave him a smile, showing his special cat-looking eyes. "Besides, he's making coffee for everyone right?  That includes you!" 

"I'm not jealous-" Wonwoo continues to deny it as he sighed.  "I'm just really thirsty right now, and they're taking forever to prepare the coffee I ordered." To be fair, he wasn't entirely wrong,  before Mingyu had gone to make coffee with Junghan, they had been catching up and talking non-stop,  laughing and teasing,  making jokes,  and that really made him thirsty.  He saw that the two of them were just talking and was simply, and only, he claimed, angry that they couldn't just hurry up the process.  

Jisoo gave him a small chuckle and Wonwoo swore he didn't know why his strong bond was developed with Mingyu and not his hyung which was much more considerate than he is instead.  "Just admit you're jealous" He grinned at the younger boy.  "You're not the only one either though; I hope those two can hurry up the process as well" 

"See? I'm not the only one who wants the coffee! And also, I'm not jealous" Wonwoo told the other confidently. 

"Well, if you're that thirsty, I'll get some water for you alright?  Wait for me here" The older stood up and gave him a smile once again before heading to water dispenser area to get some cold water.t

Jisoo hyung was the angel, Wonwoo thought to himself. He is considerate and everything while the other Angel-claimed hyung simply ignored his frown when Mingyu asked him to help him with coffee and gone along with it. His eyes followed Jisoo and to his despair the water dispenser was right next to where Junghan and Mingyu was, who, was still talking and laughing,  singing together happily. 

What?  What are they doing now?  Wonwoo watched as Mingyu held onto Junghan's hands and jumped up and down happily like a puppy.  Why can't that be him? What is he getting so excited for?  Wonwoo just didn't understand. His gazed locked onto Mingyu, Junghan and now Jisoo as well who laughed and whispered something to the two of them, showing them the two cups of water he has before looking into his direction.  

Wonwoo gave them a confused look as the three of them turned around in unison to look at him. Then they giggled. And Jisoo finally decided to be nice and walk back to the thirsty rapper with the cup of ice water.  

"Thank you so much hyung, you're the nice one after all" Wonwoo told him sincerely, taking the cup of water and gulping it down quickly.  

"Hey, don't drink all of it so quickly! Besides, they've finally started making the coffee, you should wait shouldn't you?" Jisoo took a sip of his own cup of water and looked at the other.  

"Are they even-" Wonwoo took a glance at the cafe area and saw the two of them concentrated in making coffee. "What did you tell them?" 

"Why are you looking at me like that? What I said doesn't matter; at least your order is going to be delivered to you soon right?" The older smiled as he hummed to a small tune and sipper his water. 

"Okay..." He simply replied. A while afterwards, the two of them began to talk. 

Now where is his coffee?  Wonwoo was starting to get impatient, he simply took a glance at where Mingyu and Junghan was when Jisoo decided to take a quick bathroom break and what he saw was Junghan passing cups of coffee to Mingyu as the younger then passed to others? What?  He was the first one to order the coffee and now what, he has to wait for his? The boy swore he could've just yelled "That’s it!" like the leader did a few days ago but he did not want others telling him he was jealous again and instead,  breathed in and out deeply to calm himself down. 

Of course,  the feeling of being calmed down didn't stay very long as there was only one cup of coffee left but there was still Jisoo hyung, who just walked out of the bathroom and himself. Oh wow, and guess what, Mingyu excitedly grabbed the last cup himself and shouted "hyung!" before half-jogging to where Jisoo was and giving it to him. 

Why, just why exactly would Mingyu, his best friend do something so cruel to him? He was still thirsty you know, even after disobeying Jisoo and drinking the whole cup of cold water, he still wanted coffee, specifically, the special coffee made by Kim Mingyu. 

He was mad now, and that was clear in his face. Wonwoo frowned, looked away from Mingyu and not-so-gently crushed the paper cup Jisoo gave him earlier. Mingyu is stupid and too often hurts his feelings and he does not understand why. 

After a while of thinking his life is going to end as he was super-duper sad (yes, worth the exaggeration because he's an emo guy), he heard Mingyu's footsteps coming closer and closer to him. It was easily distinguishable that it was stupid Mingyu as he heard his cute giggles approach him. 

"Hyung" Wonwoo doesn't want to look up at him, it was useless, probably some kind of prank actually and he would quite rather avoid that when he was this sad. 

"Ah, hyung!" The voice was closer again, very close actually, as it was just right in front of him. Wonwoo kept his face down but glancing up straight a little, he could see Mingyu's feet. 

"Wonwoo! Boo!" Quicker than expected and out of nowhere, Mingyu sat down right in front of him and faced him, with a paper cup in hand. His sharp teeth showing again like a puppy as he leaned forward to look at the older. 

"W-what" The older leaned back, he always felt a little weird when Mingyu got so close to him, like his heart would beat a little faster without him noticing, but that's something to talk about later. 

"This coffee, you were waiting for it right?" Mingyu grinned mischievously as he placed the cup of coffee in front of the other. 

"What?  Haha no, I had Jisoo's cup of water! I wasn't waiting or anything" Wonwoo hesitated, avoiding eye contact.

"You mean that crushed paper cup?" The younger pointed at the crushed cup on the floor curiously, looking at it before looking back at the older with a smirk. 

"Haha what..." 

"Well either way, here's your coffee" Mingyu passed the cup to him with both hands as he smiled brightly at the other. "This coffee is especially made for you, my special hyung you know?"
Wonwoo was surprised at the sudden cheesiness he felt as he looked at the cup of coffee in hand. It was an iced latte and despite the little ice cubes sticking out, Mingyu somehow made a foam on the surface with a big white heart in the middle. He didn't know what to say. So instead, he looked at him with wide eyes and slowly, his face turned slightly pink. 
"Thanks Mingyu" was all the boy could finally mutter out as he stared at the cup of coffee in awe. 

"No problem hyung,  I poured my heart out into making it" 
Wonwoo swore he could've just melted as he took a sip of the specially made coffee by none other than Kim Mingyu, the guy he shared a special bond with. 

"Oh look!" Junhui's voice suddenly interrupted, "Your heart shape is the same as mine!" he laughed as he pointed and showed him his own cup.  

After a second of processing those words and looking at the cup identical to his, he slowly turned his face back to Mingyu, who was slowly backing away mouthing a "oops!" and a "sorry hyung" before he stood up and prepared to run. 

He knew there was something wrong, he knew the other wouldn’t be that nice to him all of a sudden, it was just to trick him and that made him even more jealous. Wonwoo glared at the younger boy as the other giggled. Placing his own cup of coffee on the ground he stood up himself and chased the laughing boy around the practice room. 
"KIM MINGYU!" 

Unknown to him, his coffee was really a little more unique than others, it tastes a little sweeter, as Mingyu did after all, pour his heart out into making it.

 


 

Mingyu: Hyung!

Wonwoo: What

Mingyu: Coffee~

Wonwoo: You're going to make me cry again- 

Mingyu: What why?

Wonwoo: You're so stupid, I thought I was special to you /sobs/

Mingyu: But hyung, you are c:

 


 

Junhui: That's what he tells everyone though 

Junghan and Jisoo: oh shush 

 


A/N

I have a thing for member's teasing each other, sorry

/SCREAMS/ MEANIE 

I've got the next two chapter's ready actually, so if the internet is nice to me, then i'll upload it when i have time c: 

If any of you are wondering though, Wonwoo is my bias- and he's killing me. orz. Let me know your bias in the comments below? hehe

Comments are very well appreciated! 

NEXT UP: JIHANNNNNNNNN 

notsorry