oo Introduction

The Daily Lives of Seventeen

SAY THE NAME SEVENTEEN!

Hello, hello~ we are Seventeen! The newly debuted boy group!

We have 13 members but why are we called Seventeen? This is because we have 13 members, 3 units and 1 team. 13 plus 3 plus 1 equals 17!

Let us introduce ourselves before we get started on our daily lives shall we?

Seungcheol: Hello, I am Seventeen’s leader S.coups here! I am the oldest member and the handsome beagle king of course keke. I am unfortunately the dad of all these babies so I have the responsibility of taking care of them. Man… I sure wish Doyoon was still here to help… Hmm, speaking of him, I feel like I always get a little glare from Jihoon whenever I mention him. Anyways, my real name is Seungcheol and I apologize first hand if my members do something a little too weird!

 

Junghan: Hello, 1004, Cheonsa Junghan here! 1004 is actually my birthdate so you better remember it okay? I love my fans, all of you guys, which is why I’m an angel… Hahaha. I’m joking! Who am I close with? Everyone of course! Eh… Joshua is telling me to pick him. I think it's a coincidence that god let me be this beautiful... like an actual angel... (thank god I chose to leave my hair out) Oh well, expect more from me!  

 

 

Jisoo: Hello, I’m Seventeen’s gentleman, the guy from LA, Joshua! That is my English name but my Korean name is Jisoo. When you think of America you would think of Vernon right? In reality I’ve actually lived in America longer than he did. I may not speak a lot but I’m learning to give the right reactions so I hope everyone loves me okay? If I say so myself, I think I’m actually a very cool and funny and entertaining person to hang out with so look out!

 

Junhui: Hello, I’m from Shenzhen China, the quiet pretty boy, Jun here. Real name is Junhui though but Jun sounds cooler so. When they gave me that introduction it was probably because they think I don’t speak a lot… and that is probably correct when I’m on shows but definitely not in everyday life! I’m loud and you’ll know sooner or later. I’ll admit though, I’m a little touchy and I like that. Don’t judge me alright?

 

 

Soonyoung: Hi! 10:10 and Seventeen’s choreographer Hoshi here! My real name is Soonyoung and I’m a cheerful boy like Seokmin and like to bring smiles to everyone’s faces hehe. I have a cute face right? 10:10 really means that my eyes resemble the clock when it becomes 10:10 so. I’m a nice person and likes taking care of the members, especially when Minghao first entered the group and didn’t know anything! I do all these things so I’d say I’m the most approachable dude. But don’t underestimate me, because when I dance, and watch the others dance, I get serious especially as my role as the performance team leader!

 

Wonwoo: Hey, I’m the charismatic sloth Wonwoo. That’s my stage name, my real name is Jeon Wonwoo though hehe. It’s probably because of my face that people think I’m unapproachable but don’t think that way! I’m a very nice person and you’ll probably find that I’m a little on the emotional side sometimes as well… People often get me mixed up with Mingyu which I don’t get… Is it because we’re always together? Anyways, I’m the shorter one of the two and the older one actually, and you can distinguish me from him by my deep voice and y face keke.

 

Jihoon: Hello, I am Seventeen’s producer, Woozi. Remember Woozi, but remember my real name Jihoon as well. Needless the say, I’m the one who wrote all of Seventeen’s song on the album and what not. I’m the Vocal Unit’s leader. I may look cute and like a tiny fairy but do not say that to me! If you haven’t seen me and what I can do with a guitar to the others, then you should really go watch it because I am definitely not what one would call adorable. I am indeed a tough grown man that doesn’t need others to take care of… Of course, I wouldn’t mind if Seungcheol cares for me… Only because he’s the one who cares for all of us though!

 

Seokmin: Hi, Hi! I’m the optimistic main vocal DK! My real name is Seokmin but I go by Dokyum which is also shortened to DK! It’s confusing I know but you won’t get me mixed up because I always smile brightly. I am a very happy person so I often cheer on the other members whenever they seem or are sad! Although of course, when I am sad, I can always count on the other members, especially Soonyoung to cheer me up.

 

 

Mingyu: Hello~ I am the Aspiring Visual Mingyu! I think of myself as maybe the third or fourth handsome member really… Nah, I’m the first in my perspective, but it’s a shame that the other members seem to want to take over this spot, that is why I feel kind of threatened. I’m the tallest member of Seventeen and I’m known for my sharp canine teeth keke. Sometimes I do things that are quite unusual, but I swear I am perfectly normal.

 

 

Minghao: Hello, I’m also from China, the handsome cutie The8. You can either call me that or my real name Minghao. I don’t talk a lot but it isn’t because I don’t want to. Often, I just don’t find the right words in my limited Korean vocabulary to say and express what I want to. I am truly sorry but it’s improving!

 

 

Seungkwan: Hello! I’m the variety prodigy and Main Vocal Seungkwan! Also, the rapper that can easily replace Vernon, Boonon imnida! Rap is something everyone can do, and that includes me too! I am often the MC so I’m sure you know me easily. To be honest, it is quite tiring but I can trust my other hyungs so everything is okay!

 

 

Hansol: Hey guys, I’m Seventeen’s 4D Rapper Vernon. Vernon is my middle name that my mother gave me and my first name is Hansol. Yes yes, I’m the half white guy in the team but I really just think I’m equal to any of them! I’m not special or anything… It even seems like Seungkwan can easily take away my spot hahaha. I look confident and carefree when I’m on stage but really, I’m quite shy. Please don’t tease me about it!

 

 

Chan: Hello! Seventeen’s Small Giant Maknae Dino here! You can call me Chan though! As the youngest of Seventeen I certainly feel a little overpowered by the rest of them. But I always stay strong and tough and that is why although I am small, I am a Giant! I always help the hyungs out with everything and especially with choreography I always like helping Soonyoung hyung out! I’m sure you know it already but I am seriously a huge fan of Michael Jackson. 

 


Hello! Sorry this is just a small and short chapter that introduces you to the members! If you are new to Seventeen i do hope this helps. 

Next chapter will be the actual start so look forward to it! okay? 

/whispers/ i actually don't know what it will be about... but i have alot of ideas in mind for the other chapters haha. Give me some ideas?