o2 Boonon

The Daily Lives of Seventeen

Seungkwan: YEA I KNOW IM ONLY SEVENTEEN I ONLY GOT A FEW DOLLARS 

Hansol: uh-- what are you doing

Seungkwan: What else?  I'm replacing you!  Anyone can rap!  /laughs/ 

Hansol: can you not

Seungkwan: I'm Boonon HAHAHAHA

Hansol: ... How did you even think of Boonon like since when?  

Seungkwan: Hm, well, I really just thought of it in 10 seconds, thanks to Junghan suddenly telling me to rap

Hansol: well it sounds like a ship name or something haha, not that I mind... 

Seungkwan: what? 

Hansol: what?  

Seungkwan: what did you say?  

Hansol: it sounds like a ship name 

Seungkwan: no after that 

Hansol: something-

Seungkwan: Hansol 

Hansol: It's a good ship name dont you think?  

Seungkwan: okay, yea


 

Seungkwan doesn't want to admit it. The eyes of the boy,  the smile of the boy,  the hair of the boy, even the collar bone of the boy seems a little too flawless. How is it possible? How can anyone look so good? The boy had his eyes on the youngest rapper as he watched the other practice his part and he couldn't take his eyes of him. It seemed like even his eyes didn't want him to blink. How can rapping be so mesmerizing?  If he ever got the chance,  he would want to try it out himself. 

"Oi" 

Seungkwan didn't move, blinking quickly only once before his eyes searched for the target.  

"OI" 

Seungkwan shifted a little left, his eyes not moving at all. It was a stupid sight,  if anyone say how he looked right now they would think he was a hobo, tired after practice, with sweat all over, messy hair and sitting down on the floor with his eyes dazed.  

"BOO SEUNGKWAN" 

Now that woke him up. Seungkwan shook his head a few times, blinking quickly and looked at the boy who was calling him.  

"Huh?" The main vocal mumbled out as he glanced at the other, his eyes wide open when he realized just who was standing in front of him.  'how the hell did he go from there to here in a few seconds' 

"Hey- are you awake? Can you hear me?" Seungkwan didn't want to admit it,  the western sounding accent in the others voice could easily surpass his own. He didn't want to admit that he sometimes wished he could sound like that himself.  

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" Once again with the English 'Hey' and the Korean dialogue after that with an additional laughter made Seungkwan want to sigh,  hit the boy in front of him and run away. 

"Ugh, why aren't you practicing, you're being annoying" As usual, whenever Seungkwan finally found the words to say to Mr. Choi Hansol right here,  it comes out a little harsher than expected. 

Hansol pouted,  grabbing onto the others hand and pulling him up so he could stand facing each other. He placed their hands together in a playful way and started swinging it like a child. 

"Hyung,  I'm bored, I can't just practice by myself, come practice with me" The younger beamed a smile at him and he swore he could've seriously punched him in the face right then and there for being so cute but their hands were still together and that kept him from doing so. 

"I'm sweaty as hell, your hands are too, I'll practice with you, but only for a while!" Seungkwan took this chance to fling his hands off the other and proudly walked to the center of the practice room, positioning himself correctly and standing up straight. If he had to practice with him,  he'd have to be as he said once before,  'best quality'.  

"Thanks man!" Hansol cheered as he positioned himself next to the other, clicking his fingers a few times for fun, and pressed the button. 

"Yea, I know I'm only seventeen and I only got a few dollars" The boy continued his part as he danced along to the music while Seungkwan waited for his own part.  

Seungkwan didn't know how and when it started but the perfectly 'best quality' practice had just became a low quality practice as the two 98-liners started playing with each other,  kicking each other and hitting each other.  

Seungkwan didn't want to admit it,  it was definitely fun to play with the other like that, it seemed like Hansol knew that the harsh words he always spoke out was really just to cover up how nervous he actually was as he struggled to find words to speak to him.  He laughed and appreciated the effort the other puts in when they first met each other although the first words that came out of the elders mouth when the younger first said hi and offered a hand was 'don't touch me'. Hansol had always since then been interested in, at first, why the older member didn't seem to want to talk or approach him but afterwards,  what reaction he would have if he did something to him.  Like this. 

While shining diamond continued to play on repeat as they hit and play with each other like kids on the playground,  Hansol threw himself onto the other and clung to him,  hugging him tightly, smiling, which seemed more like a smirk to Seungkwan and whispered a "I think you're cute" into his ears.  He swore it was really just for fun,  as the others reaction was always hilarious to him,  it seemed perfectly normal and at a perfectly good timing to say something like that.  

Indeed it was hilarious. The moment a second after Hansol's words reached Seungkwan's ears,  his whole face turned bright red.  

"YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO HAHAHAHA" Were the teasing words straight after the sweet ones that came out of Hansol's mouth before he stopped clinging himself onto the other and pointed a finger at him laughing.  

"YAH WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!" Seungkwan yelled, stomping his feet on the ground a few times and groaned.  "PAY SOME RESPECT!" 

"I CAN'T, YOUR REACTIONS ARE TOO GOOD" Hansol hardly breathed out the words as he continued laughing as if someone couldn't stop tickling him. It was to the point where he was starting to feel pain in his stomach. 

There was a moment of silent afterwards where there was just the two boys breathing heavily, one trying to make himself feel less hot and one trying to stop himself from laughing too hard. There was also the quiet "slip into the diamond life uh" part to indicate the beginning of the song. 

A few seconds past again as the boys simply stared at each other, glaring at each other as they waited patiently for Hansol's part.  

"YEA I KNOW IM ONLY SEVENTEEN I ONLY GOT A FEW DOLLARS" Instead of the rapper,  those words came out of the vocalist instead as he rapped out loud and acted cool. 

"Hey! Those are my lines!!" The rapper complained as he approached the other and tried to stop him from rapping the next lines.  

"HAJIMAN JEONHYEO GAEUICHI ANHA IT'D BE NO PROBLEM" Seungkwan was having fun rapping the younger ones lines as he continued to act like how Hansol would, walking from side to side with a smug looking face on and with what he would call special HANDsol gestures. 

"You can't even rap!" Gaining disapproval from the rapper as the boy shook his head gained a grin and a smirk from himself. 

"No, anyone can rap! Including me!" Seungkwan laughed at the others face as he repeated the rappers lines a few times. 

Hansol frowned and tried to grab the older's hand a few times, continuing to shout "Hey!" and "Stop it! Its my line!" at the other. Who knows why rappers are always so protective over their lines?  

"Don't touch me! I am Boonon!  Boonon will replace you HAHAHAHAHA!" Seungkwan as usual threw his classic line he would give to Hansol and the other members to him. The nickname Boonon was one that he thought was very smart,  made under pressure and in 10 seconds, he decide that he would give himself a good pat on the back after this.

"What the hell is Boonon? WHAT" Hansol continued to complain as he tried his best to stop at least the hand gestures of the other.  

"YES I AM BOONON" Seungkwan continued to repeat those lines along with his rap as he grinned at the judging Hansol.  

"I can't believe you're naming yourself Boonon" Hansol said,  glaring at the vocalist after they had finally settled down.  

"I can't believe it either" Seungkwan grinned.

 


Hansol: I still can't believe you actually used it a few times 

Seungkwan: What? It's a smart idea! Blame Junghan-hyung for actually giving me the opportunity to use it hehe 


A/N

Sorry for being late! My laptop is being mean and not letting me connect to the internet. It still wouldn't =n= 
Uploading and editing this on my ipad is horrible and I'm not doing that again 

Also I've decided that I'll only update when the next chapter is ready, so if i ever stop for a long time, I can just update with that one 

Anyways, Seungsol is life TT^TT they need more fanfics and I'll update when I get on the internet and when I have the next one ready! 

Look forward to it though, cus the next one is a Meanie fic! 

Comments are very well appreciated!