New People!

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇTaekwangㅇ

Taekwang's spirit is down. Ever since his fight with Eunbi that night, he felt like breaking down all the time. And to make it worse, they havent made up yet, which is so not like them. They used to fight and make up not long afterwards before, but now, it has almost been two weeks and they still havent talked to each other. He wanted to reach out first.

Heck, he wanted to cling to her and beg for another chance. He wanted to be by her side again, to play, have fun, fight, bicker, and argue with her all the time. Be he knew that he shouldn't.


He's had enough. He can't stand seeing her act like she is warming up to him and not take her for himself. He can't trust himself to be JUST a friend without his greed overcoming who he is. He needed to distance himself from her. He figured if she really does like him back now, she'd make a way for them to reconnect somehow. Or at least that's what Eunbyeol said.


***Flashback***


"Bwoh? What did you say?" He asked Eunbyeol. It has been two nights since their fight and Taekwang wants his Eunbi back. He wanted to apologize and make up with her. He went by her house and was stopped by the gate by her twin.

"Don't talk to Eunbi. Stay away from her. At least for the mean time." She clarified. He still didnt know what she was saying.

"Yah, Gongtae, you know I like you for my sister, right?" She asked him. He didnt know that.

"What? You do?" He asked back.

"Well, now you know, ddorayi!" She answered. "I'm not saying this because I want you two apart, I'm saying this for you okay?" She continued.

"You are sure of your feelings for Eunbi, but she is not. Do you understand?" She asked him.

"Bwoh? She is not? Doesn't she like water boy?" He asked in surprise. He just received an eye roll from Eunbyeol. And then she hit his head.

"Stupid. She has dumped YiAn already. It it has been long since either. You're the only one who thinks she liked him. I'm having a hard time handling 'waterboy' myself but I've got to fix you." She said. It really was a surprise to him. 'So water boy isnt in the picture now, is he?' He thought. He was so relieved with this fact he didnt mind it when Eunbyeol hit his head.

"So what do you have in mind? Why do I need to stay away from Eunbi?" He asked. She just went outside the gate and asked her to follow him. They walked for a while until they've reached the convenience store. She grabbed a bowl of instant ramen and looked at him.

"Yah, want some?" She asked, he nodded.

She grabbed another one and bought some drinks. They cooked the ramen and went outside and sat at one of the tables outside.

"Yah, do you mind telling me why I have to stay away from your sister?" He asked, as he drink his beverage.

"Alright, alright." She answered, finishing her food.

"I do think that Eunbi likes you." She said suddenly, making him burst his drink.

"Yah! You're disgusting!" She shouted.

"You surprised me, you crazy girl!" He shouted back, wiping his clothes.

"What did you say?" He asked. "Eunbi likes me back?" He continued.

"Well, I'm not the one who is supposed to be telling you this, but since you're pathetic and and pain, I decided to help you. My sister is too slow to realize you're probably bawling out when you're not together, singing sappy love songs." She explained. 'This girl just can't be properly nice, can't she?' He thought.

"She likes you, alright. But she can't confess properly. Maybe she thinks you too easy to confess to. Seeing you were going to apologize to her earlier proves you're easy." She . He was getting irritated with her now.

"So, for both your sakes, I need you to stay away for a while. So that she'll miss having you wimpy and take you back herself." She continued. That moment, he realized that despite Eunbyeol's dirty mouth, that girl is completely on his side. Maybe she realized how he liked her sister that's why she's helping him.

"So what if she doesn't, though?" He asked her.

"Don't be pessimistic, Ddorayi. But if she doesn't, then you'll know. Move on then. Know your worth." She said. He was touched by her words, despite it being harsh. He sees that she only means well.

"Gomawo, Eunbyeol-ah." He said sincerely. Surprise was evident in her face, but then it vanished all too soon.

"Thank you my feet." She brushed it off.

"Shall we go then?" She asked. He wanted to say something in return.

"Yah, let me tell you something too." He said. He wanted to do something for his future sister in law.

"What?" She asked.

"You said earlier that you're having a hard time handling water boy. I don't know what is the score between you two, but like you told me earlier, know your worth. For me, regardless of whatever happened before. He should've known your heart. He should've known it and saw that it is not in Eunbi. I mean, if he really does like you, he'll see the real you." He told her. He saw his words sink inside Eunbyeol and then he looked at him, and smiled.

"Gomawo, Taekwang." She said. It was the first time he heard her call him by name.

"Thank you my feet." He replied, copying her words from earlier.

"Yah, shall I walk you home?" He offered.

"Michyeosseo? I'm not my sister, I can walk by myself just fine. And there's a chance she'll see you there, so never mind." She brushed him off. Despite her tough exterior, Taekwang thought that Eunbyeol is as thoughtful as her sister.

"Whatever." He replied cooly. "See ya." He said as he made his way home.

 

***End Of Flashback***

 

Eunbyeol's advice made sense, but it has been almost been two weeks since that night and her sister's is not doing anything. He was getting more and more depressed. He was at their spot at the rooftop. The only thing he is holding onto is what Eunbyeol said. Eunbi likes him back. It's just that she can't confess properly. 

He wanted to be alone and he knew that unless Eunbi will talk to him finally, no one would dare come there because everybody knows that the rooftop is Gongtae's Place, and they don't like ddorayi.

He laid down on the bench and closed his eyes, feeling the sunlight. He is only on his way to dreamland when suddenly, he felt like something is blocking the sun. He opened his eyes and saw a figure of a girl blocking the sun. He couldn't see who it was but he hoped it was her.

'Is it Eunbi?' He thought. He was answered right away when the girl spoke.

"Oppa!"

There is only one person who would call him that. The new student. Park Sooyoung.

That girl likes him, or he thinks that she does. She has been following him ever since her first day and showed him her charms. He tolerates Sooyoung, even though she pesters him with her 'Oppa! Oppa!', she is okay enough to hang out with.

That being said, he closed his eyes again and tried to relax.


"Oppa! Your lips look so plump! It y!" He heard Her say as he felt a finger touch his lips. He was so shocked with her action he sat up straight in a bolt.

"Yah! Park Sooyoung! What do you think you're doing?" He shouted at her as he felt his face warming up.

"Heol! You're blushing!" She teased looking close at his face as she sat down beside him.

"Yah! Stop that!" He shouted again. 'Is this girl for real?' He thought. 

"Kiyowo! Oppa! Kwiyopta!" She cheered in glee. He covered his face with his arm to hide it from her.

She squealed again in delight. Taekwang feared for his eardrums, Sooyoung's voice was so high.

"Uwaa! You're cute oppa! I didnt know the school's nut job had this side of him!" She said as she tried to pinch his cheeks, but Taekwang was fast enough to swat away her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter