Just Eunbi

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇTaekwangㅇ


Gong Taekwang's life became lifeless ever since he last saw Lee Eunbi.

Correction. Go Eunbi.

It's Go Eunbi now, since everything is cleared out. Eunbi is probably happy now, living with her mother somewhere far away. Taekwang is truly happy for his Eunbi, but he cant help but be sad that he is not by her side to share happiness with. He knows he was flat out rejected when he confessed, but he doesnt care. As long as he gets to see her everyday. When his life was shrouded with darkness, it was Eunbi who served as a ray of light to give him something to hope for. As corny as it sounds, he means it. He wants his ray of sunlight back.

Everything became a drift for him, he wakes up, goes to school, sleep in class, lunch, photosynthesize, go to prep class, and go home. He feels stuck because nothing feels right, aside for his father.

So he cant quite process his thoughts when one morning he received a text from Eunbi.

Roof.

That was their spot. Where they argued, bonded, talked about everything at. It was their special place. At least for him, it is.

But that didnt matter at the moment, he needed to go to the roof. So he dashed his way through, not even minding his shin when he slipped on the stairs. He stopped on his track when he saw the sight before him.

A girl, with long brown, straight hair, flowing in the wind. She was wearing their uniform and was just standing there. He felt the familiar thud on his chest he haven't felt for 6 months, 3 weeks, 2 days and 18 hours. But he was sure who she was, because there's exactly one girl who can make his heart beat that way.

Eunbi.

He ran to her and held her shoulders. He was his Eunbi but not quite. There's a glint on her eyes that reflect Eunbyeol's. The way she stood is different as well, its like Eunbi but acting like Eunbyeol.

"Who are..."

"Yah! Taekwang!" She shouted! He knew it was Eunbi now, Eunbyeol calls him Gongtae. Along with the rest of the school. Only Eunbi calls him by his name.

He didnt know what to do, so he just embraced her and held her close. All those time were nothing now. Nothing even matters now that she is here.

She tried to break out of his hold after some time, but wasnt successful. When he released her, she proudly showed her name plate.

"Look, Taekwang! Its Go Eunbi now. Go. Eun. Bi. Isnt it nice?" She looked so beautiful right there and then. The sunlight bouncing off her face, making her eyes even more brown that it really is. He was stunnded.

"It doesnt matter. Go Eunbi, Lee Eunbi, I dont care." He said coldly, making Eunbi surprised. She kicked his shin, which brought him to his knees.

"Bwoh?! It doesnt matter? You dont care?" She asked him, looking down on him. Taekwang finally understood what's different with her. She finally had her confidence. And that fact made her even more cuter to his eyes. So he stood up and explained himself.

"It doesnt matter what your last name is, you've always been Eunbi to me. Just Eunbi. That doesnt matter to me. Actually, your name o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter