The One Who Loves More Is Weaker

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇEunbiㅇ


Eunbi is confused. She is not sure what to feel about Taekwang, and how he feels for her. He is her Knight in Shinning Armour, her protector, but when he needed her most, she let him down. She didnt regret rejecting him then because she really did think that she liked YiAn. She knew in her heart back then, that it would be harsh to let someone she cherishes hope for something she cannot give. To hope for something she cant reciprocate.

But that's just it. She is now thinking clearly. Distance brought some sense in her. During her time away from both guys, she got to really assess her affections for both boys. Initially, she saw Taekwang in just a friendly manner. A happy-go-lucky friend that decided to protect her out of camaraderie, and for that she is thankful.

Han YiAn, on the other hand is her "best friend" while she was Go Eunbyeol. Without knowing anything, she has a 10 year worth of friendship with someone, and that in itself made her think that the friendship they had means something else. Completely forgetting that she is not her own person, but someone posing as someone else.

But now, things are different. She knows what she is feeling, and she knows what is real and what was a mere illusion. She knows who truly treasures her, who truly cares for her. Her, Go Eunbi. Not anyone else, but her.

And that was Gong Taekwang.

Now, he is there, few seats away from her, pretending to be asleep. He's always been this way, and she cant imagine him paying attention to class. The thought of him studying brings a smile to her face.

"Ya, Eunbi! What are you staring at?" Songjoo suddenly asked her, bringing her out of her thinking.

"Uh, nothing. I was just sleepy, Songjoo-ah." She lied.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were in a daze, staring at Gongtae!" She was surprised at her friend's accurate assumption, and became anxious when she saw Taekwang's head perk up, but not totally rising up. As though he was alerted and was now listening to their conversation.

"Uhm- I, I was no-" she stuttered. She was confused what to say.

"But of course, I know better. You're not staring at him in a daze." Songjoo continued. Relief instantly surged through out her body, but was again drained when she saw Songjoo smiled and mouthed. 'Im sorry. Didnt know he was listening.' And then she winked.

Heat rose up to her cheeks, and not long after, she was beet red. She has never been this nervous, and anxious, and flustered at the same time. Soon after she was noticed by her classmates.

"Yah, Go Eunbi, kwaenchanna?" Shijin asked her. She still cant take her eyes off of Taekwang, who turned his sleeping head towards them. The mere sight if his sleeping face made her even more flustered.

"You look sick, Eunbi." She didnt know who, but someone said it.

And in that moment, Taekwang's eyes opened. She saw from the moment his eyes opened, how it looked for her, to the moment their eyes met.

Surprise was all over his eyes, and in an instant, he stood up and went in front of her.

"Eunbi-ah, kwaenchanna? Are you really sick? Want me to carry you to the infirmary?" He asked her, his hands going to her forehead, then cupped her cheeks. She was so overwhelmed by the touch. It wasnt like he never touched her before. He even embraced her before. But this time its different.

The touch of one's friend and the touch of one's love is different. The feeling is different.

The feeling is so different, she didnt expected it.

It surprised her.

The last thing she saw is Taekwang's face before darkness took over.

She fainted.


ㅇTaekwangㅇ


What the hell just happened?

Taekwang was beyond surprised on how quickly things escalated. One minute, he was feeling giddy because he was eavesdropping on Eunbi and Songjoo's conversation. Songjoo said that Eunbi is staring at him in a daze. That in itself sent him to cloud nine.

'Does she finally SEE me?'

'Will she like me back now?'

'Where will we get married?'

'Omo! That was way too soon!'

'But I'd like to have three children~'

His happy thoughts poofed when she her his classmate ask if Eunbi was sick. He looked for her right away and when he did, she was already looking at him. Then she turned a few shades redder. Worry invaded his thoughts as he went to her. He asked if she was alright, and if she wants to be carried to the infirmary. But no answer came because she fainted. She f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter