The Dream, The Chocolates, and The Wish

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇEunbiㅇ


Eunbi woke up in a bus. She didnt know what happened or how it did, but she was on a bus. She was woke up when her sleeping head hit the window, so rubbing the sore spot, she looked at her surrounding.

It seemed like she was on the way to Tongyeong, probably the Love House. She sees the familiar land marks on the way. It was probably late at night because aside from the giveaway darkness outside, there are also quite a few people on the bus with her. And speaking of people woth her, she noticed that she came with someone.

She looked to her left a saw a mop of black hair leaning on her shoulder. She tried to move her arms to shake off the man beside her but was unable to. His arms were linked with hers, so when she tried to move her arm, the man yanked it back. She tried to do it again to wake up the man because she was freaked out by his actions and this time she succeeded. The man stirred awake. Least to say, she was surprised to see who the man was.

Gong Taekwang.

He stirred and stretched his neck to check his surrounding, then leaned again on her shoulder.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" She asked him, jerking her shoulders to sway him, to which Taekwang's head fell over. But he still wasn't one to be woken up, so he just slept that way, his head hanging.

Eunbi felt guilty for letting him sleep that way. 'That might hurt later.' She thought. She felt guilty but she can't seem to find the courage to lean his head on her shoulders again. He was slouching as it is and his head was hanging that way, so it must have been uncomfortable. She tried to move his head, but he stirred awake.

He lifted his head and faced her, leaning his chin on her shoulders for support. The action threw Eunbi off guard, it was so forward of him to do that.

"What's your problem? Can't let a man sleep?" He asked, eyes still closed.

The question seemed so casual but it did things to Eunbi. She was blushing like crazy, his face was all she could see at the moment. His eyes were still closed so it was safe for her to stare. And she did just that.

His eyelashes were so long, she became jealous of it. 'How could a man's lashes be this long?' She thought. She tried to memorize his features and came to a conclusion.

'You're beautiful' she whispered. His delicate features making him look feminine. She tried to not notice but can't help it because of his breath fanning her face.

His lips.

His lips were as delicate as the rest of his features. It was pink, but on the reddish side, and it was soft looking. So soft looking she had the urge to touch it herself to verify. She was looking so carefully looking at it that she was beyond surprised when it moved.

"What? You havent had enough of my face yet? Is this what you wanted all along?" He asked. Making her back up. "To stare shamelessly at my face?" He continued to . His eyes were still closed so she wasn't sure how he knew.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She said, feigning innocence. He now decided to open his eyes and sat back up. He sat with his body facing her, leaning his head on the head rest.

"I know you've been admiring me for a while, you know? I know it when someone's eyes are on me." He said, smirking. She wanted to wipe that smirk off his face and save herself from the embarrassment.

"What ever are you talking about?" She said, still keeping her act, looking over the window. They were almost at Tongyeong.

"Sure, Eunbi, if that what helps you sleep at night." He said, as if he accepted defeat. But it seemed like Gong Taekwang was still sleepy.

"Wake me up when we arrive." He said, slouching, linking back his arm to hers, leaning his head again on her shoulders.

She just let him sleep, fully knowing she has no say on their seating position.

 

"YAH GO EUNBI WHAT ARE DREAMING OF AGAIN?!" Her sister's voice rang through the bus' speaker system.

And so she woke up.

 

***

 

ㅇEunbyeolㅇ


After they arrived at her house, Eunbyeol went to check up on her sister.

"Yah, Han YiAn, make up something. Maybe Eunbi is hungry when she wakes up. I'll check up on her, wait for Gongtae, okay?" She said, not waiting for an answer. But she heard YiAn mutter to himself distinctly hearing the words 'Gongtae' and 'why would I'. She just laughed to herself and went to Eunbi's room.

When she opened the door, she didnt know what to do. A flipped deja vu, for the lack of a better phrasing. Thats what it is.

She saw her sister giggling, gushing to herself. Sleeping. She was acting like she was being tickled. She went by her side on the bed and sat there.

Seeing her sister this way gave her a mental breakdown. 'Is she crazy?' She thought. She let her laugh to her self for few minutes, enjoying the sight of her sister giggling to her self. She was happy to see her sister this way, fully washing out the dreadful sight of the last time Eunbi was dreaming.

After deciding her sister has had enough fun for one dream, she woke her up.

"YAH GO EUNBI WHAT ARE DREAMING OF AGAIN?!" She shouted, effectively waking her sister.

Eunbi's face was flustered when she woke up.

"Unnie! What was that for?!" Eunbi shouted at her. Intense eyes glared at Eunbyeol but it didn't faze her. Eunbi can never be not cute. She laughed as she stood up and leaned on the cabinet, with crossed arms.

"Waaah, Eunbi! Dreaming of naughty things with Gongtae?" She teased making her sister's face blush even more. 

"Unnie!" She shouted again. "What if somebody hear you? They'll think I have a erted mind!" She reprimanded her. Eunbi, finally, realized where she was.

"Why am I here? Arent I at school?" Eunbi asked her.

"Well, it seemed like you weren't able to sleep after our talk, were you?" She asked her sister in a suggesting manner.

"Neh. Not a wink." She admitted.

"Well, you fainted again in school. You were in the middle of a conversation with YiAn when you fainted. So he called us and we fetched you. Umma was there too, but she went back to the store an hour ago." She explained.

"What? WHAT?! Otteokke? Ottokhajo?" Eunbi's hand went to her head, scratching it. 'Thinking about Gongtae' she taought.

"Why? Worrying about your boyfriend? You kinda stood him up, you know?" She asked Eunbi, who was surprised.

"I know about your supposed rendezvous with Gongtae at the rooftop. Songjoo told me.' she explained. "I called him over here. Probably on his way by now. He waited on the rooftop till the classes were over though, so apologize okay?" She told her.

"Fix yourself and go down, YiAn is here and Gongtae is on his way here." She said as she leaves the room.

 

ㅇTaekwangㅇ


Taekwang arrived at Eunbi's house as fast as he could. Knowing she fainted, he bought chocolates of different sorts for her to choose from. He figured he would need sugar to boost her energy before anything else. When he rang the doorbell, he expected to see Eunbyeol or their mother to answer the door, but he was surprised to see who did.

Han YiAn.

The fact that YiAn was with Eunbi when she fainted makes his blood boil. 'Eunbi fell straight to waterboy's ars, huh. That bastard!' He thought. He half expected to see waterboy here but he was still surprised when he opened the door for him.

"You're here?" YiAn asked, without any emotion at all.

"Apparently. Where's Eunbi?" He asked him in the same manner.

"In her room, follow me." YiAn ordered him.

"Who's following who? I'll go in myself." He said, passing YiAn without sparing him a second glance.

'He just had to be here?' He thought. Imagining Eunbi carried by this tall waterboy infuriates him to no end.

He entered the house and tried to hide the fact that it was his first time there. 'So this is where she eats'; 'So this is where she studies.' His mind was filled with the same line of thoughts. He saw Eunbyeol in the dinning area so he went there. He was about to ask where her sister was but was cut o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter