The One Who Loves Is Willing To Wait

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇEunbiㅇ

Eunbi is currently with Taekwang. They were having a street date. They were walking down the streets, with no destination in mind, just strolling. They were walking with Taekwang's arm wrapped around her shoulder while he whisper nothings on her ear, making them both giggle. Her arm was around his waist, while her hands were pinching his almost non-existent fat.

"Stop pinching my waist Go Eunbi!" He jokingly scold her. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Or what?" She dared.

"Im gonna bite your ear off!" He answered, making a biting gesture, making her laugh. She didnt say anything after, but smiled to herself.

"Feed me." She told him.

"No." He answered, without even looking at him. She suddenly stopped walking, which dragged Taekwang back, surprising him, making him let go of her.

"What?" He asked her, holding off a laugh because she was pouting. She mentally prepared her self for what she's about to do.

She gathered all her strength, courage and confidence and spoke.

 

 

 

 


"Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's eat, please? Bbuing!!" *wink *wink

 

 

 

 


She said, in with the most aegyo she could manage. Taekwang wasnt able to react for a few moments, which discouraged her. Making her pout. She was rather upset so she acted like nothing happened and walk straight ahead, dragging him by hand. Taekwang, who still wasnt saying anything, still fazed, just let her drag him.

"Oy, Go Eunbi." He suddenly called her, which she didnt dare reply to.

"Stop, right ther, woman!" He said, in a fake manly, deep voice. "Look at me."

She looked back at him and saw him fighting back his laughter, struggling to keep a straight face.

"What?" he got very close to her, making the eye to eye.

"Where do you want to eat?" He said, with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Stop smiling. I know I looked horrible." She said, pouting.

"Oh stop it with the pouting. You're about to kill me here! Honestly, with the stunt you pulled back there, you could ask me to jump off a building and I would do it. I'll do it gladly. You're so cute, I could kiss you right now!" He said, pinching her cheeks, squishing and stretching it.

"Yah! It hurts!" She shouted. Making him let go, she massaged her now sore cheeks. He gestured for her to come to him, which she did, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She elbowed his side jokingly and looked at him angrily.

"What? You're gonna do aegyo again?" He said, which made her blush. She really was embarrassed with what she did. She really wasnt the type to do aegyo. She just felt like doing it for a change.

"Ani! That was just a once in a lifetime thing! You're never gonna see me do that again." She retorted. She was absolutely sure about that promise.

"Well that's a relief!" He said, making her pissed.

"Why?" She asked him. She looked at him and saw that he was just looking ahead, just walking. She elbowed him again.

"What? Why is it a relief?" She asked him.

"Because I get to still be free. Im already yours, Eunbi, but if you do that again, my will itself will vanish, all that's left will be you. You'll have all of me then." He answered, smiling. He was seemingly joking, but she saw the sincerity in his eyes, which reached her heart.

"I love you." She said.

 

 

And then she woke up to her sister's screaming.

 

ㅇEunyeolㅇ


One night, their mother left for two days Eunbyeol found it hard to get asleep. Her mind is filled with YiAn, and how stupid he is.

She knows that her best friend liked her. She knew it. She knew but decided to pretend she didnt because first; he hasnt said anything to confess or make his feelings known; second, she felt that she cant accept one's heart when she is not whole. Her sister wasnt there by her side, instead she is in an orphanage and gets bullied at school.

But now, she's here and made Eunbyeol whole again.

When Eunbyeol came back, she was most scared of what her bestfriend would say. But when she did come back, she was beyond surprised with what has happened.

Her best friend likes her twin sister.

It broke her heart to see him like somebody else. But she has to live with that.

She cant sleep, so she decided to drink a glass of milk.

On her way to the kitchen, she passed by her sister's room and heard a sobbing.

She knocked on the door and caller out her sister.

"Eunbi-ah, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" She called out, knocking on the door. She tried the door know to see if it was locked, and it wasnt. So she went inside.

She was surprised with what she saw.

She saw Eunbi, crying, wiping her tears, asleep.

She knew what her sister has been through and she cant stand to see her cry anymore, so she tried to wake her up.


"Eunbi!" She called after her sister. Eunbi just kept on sobbing.

"Eunbi!!!" She whisper shouted, shaking her sister. Eunbi bolted awake.

"Unnie, whats wrong?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter