The Party

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ㅇEunbiㅇ


It was Rajin's birthday and she went to Tongyeong with Taekwang. Seeing him excited over something is a sight to see for her. Gong Taekwang, the bored boy who sleeps at the rooftop, at the library, even in class, is excited about something. To see him look forward to something with a smile on his face, brings a smile to hers.

He has always been hurt and abandoned, even worse, hidden. So she couldnt quite stress it enough how happy she was for him.

For a moment there, she thought about the how Taekwang is before they meet. 'Was he this excited?' She thought. The boy has always acted indifferent in front of her, but she knew that he is anything but. So she cant stop herself from being a tad jealous of Rajin because she made him so excited.

'Waah, Go Eunbi! You're jealous of an elementary student?' She snickered to herself.

And now that they were in the Love House, she saw how loved Taekwang is. How the kids looked up to him as Hyung, as Oppa. He is a brother to all of them, the same sense she was their sister.

Seeing him play with the kids made her think how admirable he is. How kind he really is. How outgoing he really is. How attractive he is.

Wait. What?

She caught her self. Was she really that blind to only see him now as attractive.

Now, seeing him play, she saw how attractive Taekwang is with sweat dripping down his head, his shoulders, making him flustered all over. She saw how his lips parted when he was gasping for air. How handsome he looked when he was dancing his victory dance when he scored. How deep his voice resonates-

"Unnie! Why are you staring at Taekwang hyung? Do you like him?" One of the players shouted across the garden, making everyone hear. Taekwang stopped dancing and straightened up to look at her, not saying anything.

Utter embarrassment. She thought. He probably thinks she likes him now, which she does. But he doesnt have to know that yet!

"Yeah, noona! We noticed you since earlier! Do you really like hyung?"

"Unnie! Is he your prince charming?"

"Hyung! Have you kissed Eunbi-noona?"

"Oppa! I think Eunbi-unnie loves you! She was staring at you! Do you love her back?"

"Will you guys live happily ever after?"

Question after question shot was a pain on the lungs. She found it hard to breathe as the children droned in with their questions. She cant look at Taekwang. She wont dare to. She cant possibly admit her feelings like this. It's not what a proper confession is like.

"Everyone! The food is ready! Come over here so we could pray and eat!" The head mother of love house called after them. 'I was saved' she thought.

"C'mon unni! Lets eat!" Rajin took her hand and lead her to the house..


***


"Saengil chukkahamnida! Saengil chukkahamnida! Saranganeun uri Rajin, saengil chukkahamnida!!!" Everyone clapped their hands after singing. They were all gathered in the small kitchen, a little crowded but no one minded. Eunbi was used to this and she knew that Taekwang doesnt mind this at all, if anything, he really likes it. She saw him walk his way to Rajin's side with his gift for her.

'What is his gift?' She thought.

"Rajin-ah! Make a wish before you blow the candle!' He told her. She looked at him and then looked at Eunbi, which surprised her greatly, then closed her eyes. After she blew the candles, everyone asked her what she wished for, but she just smiled and gestured for Taekwang to go lower, which he did.

"Yah! That should be my wish! Thats mine! Pick a different one!" He exclaimed when heard what she said. Everybody asked what it was, the kids were buzzing, but he just said its a secret between them.

"Anyways, it's your birthday, Rajin-ah." He conceded.

"Well, you looked like you need the help, Oppa!" She said, sticking her tongue out.

"Bwoh! Like I needed any help!" He said. He placed his gift down and looked at her menacingly. "If thats how you think then I think you need some cake!!!" He shouted, grabbing a handful of icing and smudged it on Rajin. The kids laughed at her but she retaliated on them all.

Not long after, everyone had icing on their faces and were all laughing. Even the head mother of Love House joined in for a while.

"He is such a happy soul." She commented. She may not have meant it to be heard but Eunbi agreed to what she said. He is the perfect person to be dark and sad but he is such a happy person. A little ball of sun.

"Unnie! Help me get cleaned up, please?" Rajin called after her. The other kids asked her too but Rajin cut them off.

"Sorry guys, Eunbi-unnie is mine f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter