The One Who Loves is Willing To Forgive

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇTeakwangㅇ

 

calling

He answered it.

"Roof."

Then it cut off.

Taekwang knew that voice, no matter how tired it may be. He knew that voice.

Go Eumbi.

Even without looking at the caller ID, he just knew that it was her. So without second thought, he stood up and went to the roof. Once he left the room, it came to him. 

'Will she finally dump me?' 

'Is she going to ask me to give her some space?'

'Is she finally fed up with my feelings?'

These thoughts ran inside his head. He was internally struggling, over thinking things when a hand touched his shoulder.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" He shouted in surprise. 

"Bwoh? Why are you shouting Gongtae?" Shijin asked him, eyes enlarged as though she saw a monster.

"Yah! You shouldnt sneak up on people like that! I almost had a heart attack, you wemch!" He shouted, irritated.

"What? We were calling you for a while now, you psycho!" She retorted. 

"What is it, anyways?" He asked

"I thought Eunbi called you? That was a while ago, why are you still here?" Songjoo asked him, which reminded him about Eunbi.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He shouted, running his way to the rooftop. He ran like crazy, suddenly he remembered the last time he ran this crazily to the roof top. It was also Eunbi who asked him to come. A sense of Deja vu came to him, making him excited instead of anxious.

He reached the rooftop in record time, with a smile on his face. But once he arrived at their usual spot, he was surprised.

 

No one was there.

 

The place was empty, except for him. 'Am I too early?' He thought. It doesn't make sense that Eunbi wouldn't be here when she's the one that called him here. 'Am I too late? Did she leave already?' Thoughts like these bumped his head. He wasn't sure what to do, he could leave now and miss Eunbi because she was late. He didn't want that. He could wait here, but what if she already left.

'Aish. I'll just stay here. I've learned enough for the day anyways.' He decided to sleep instead, basking in the sunlight.

'I missed this.' He thought.

 

ㅇEunbyeolㅇ


Eunbyeol just finished taking a shower when she received a call.

>YiAn<

She answered it.

"Wae? Why are you calling me? Aren't you at school?" She asked.

"Eunbyeol-ah, can you pick up your sister here? She passed out, it seemed like she didn't sleep last night. She was dozing off the whole day, and I was talking with her during lunch when she passed out during our conversation. She literally fell in front of me. Why was she sleep deprived anyways?" He said, alarming her.

"Aish, this fool. Arrasso, I'll ask mom to pick her up." She said. 'This stupid girl, didn't she sleep at all after our talk?' She thought, but mentally blaming herself as well for shaking her thoughts that time at night.

She went to her mom and told her they needed to pick Eunbi at school.

 


ㅇYiAnㅇ


YiAn ended up going with Eunbyeol to their home. He carried Eunbi to her room, once they arrived.

"Yeogi, just leave her here." Her mother instructed him.

"Nae."

"Gumawo, Yian, I didn't know why would she stay up late when she sleeps so early, usually." Eunbi's mother thanked him.

"Ah, it was nothing, auntie. I was surprised as well." He said.

"I'll go first, then." He told her. She just nodded as he left the room.

He saw Eunbi in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of water. He approached her and when she saw him, she just nodded in his way.

"Eunbyeol-ah, can we talk outside?" He asked her. She just raised an eyebrow at him. She went outside and he followed her, when they were in a quite quiet place, she spoke.

"So you want to talk, now?" She said, her arms crossed, eyes tensed. It didn't matter to her their height difference.

"Uhm," he started, he didn't know how to start. He was feeling so small under her tensed gaze. He was feeling so pressured right then.

"Han YiAn, speak up. You're wasting my time." She said, impatient.

"I just have something to say....." He continued, he really didn't know how to start, he had so much to say. 10 years of emotion can't be collected in a matter of seconds.

"YAH! HAN YIAN! HURRY UP!" Eunbyeol shouted at him, her attitude getting to his nerves.

"Will you please shut up?! I'm dying here, okay? I'm thinking how to start and your nagging is not helping!!" He snapped at her. He saw Eunbyeol's shocked face turned into irritation. He feared that she'll just leave then so he pushed himself.

"I think, th-that you know already, Go Eunbyeol." He said, stuttering.

"Bwoh?" She asked him.

"You know what! You know how I feel don't you?" He asked her.

"So what?" She asked. She was being too mean, right now. He was getting pissed with her indifference.

"So what? I am your bestfriend, Eunbyeol-ah, who was loving you and your despicable behavior for years!" He shouted, his voice breaking. He was getting emotional right now. "You knew how I felt about you, your attitude, your indifference, your bratty self, I've accepted and come to love them all, Eunbyeol-ah. I accepted them thinking thats what makes the Eunbyeol I love. That night at the port, I was going to show you my gold medal. My years old promise will be fulfilled, but I wasn't able to give it to you. For years, Eunbyeol-ah, I've worked my self to the limit to be my best self so that I can think myself compatible with you." He stopped. His voice was trembling too much to continue. He took a breath and looked at Eunbyeol. She was about to say something when he cut her off.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH OKAY? I'll deal with your attitude later." He snapped, making her quiet again.

"After that night, you disappeared. I didn't know where you were, i didn't know what happened to you, I feared you dead Eunyeol-ah. I prayed and prayed that you're still alive." He said, stopping to catch a breath. "And heavens answered me when they've found you. I was so happy, I hugged my father so tightly when the news came to me. You were found. And when you woke up, you didn't remember who I was! Of all the luck to have struck me, this is my fate. You didn't remember who I was." He continued.


"Yah! You seem to be forgetting something, YiAn. That was Eunbi you we-"

"SHUT UP! I'M TELLING YOU HOW I FELT AND SAW EVERYTHING. SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE."

"You didn't remember who I was, and you started hanging out with Gong Taekwang. I saw my best friend and love be with someone else. Something struck within me. You were mine, I was the only man in your life. But you didn't seem to know that, so you became close to him, and I can see him fall for you. I can see the way you look at him sometimes as well, so I decided to step up. I needed to remind you who I was in your life, Eunbyeol. Maybe in making you remember who I was, all my hidden feelings grew even more stronger, becoming possessive of you from Gongtae. And the best part was, you changed, you became softer to everyone, and you became receptive of my feelings. I was so happy Eunbyeol-lie" he said, his face, breaking out a smile. He saw an emotion change in her face, he saw her face struggle in what to feel.

"Everything was great! We were getting closer and closer, back to how we were before your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter