Even Those Who Loves Get Tired

Who I Really Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ㅇTaekwangㅇ

Taekwang was beyond disappointed. Just when he thought things are going his way, the universe snaps him back to reality.

He was overjoyed when he decided to go to Rajin's room with the kids, because if not, he would've never heard what Eunbi said. How she sees him. It was music to his ears!

"Taekwang was the only truth in my life."

That word sent him to cloud nine! It was a more special thing to be than that water boy. He was one of the lies in Go Eunbi's life. Taekwang was the only truth in it.

He still feels giddy when he remembers it!

But that's just it.


*FLASHBACK*


"Yah! Go Eunbi! Dont you have something to tell me?" He asked Eunbi.

Eunbi was beet red. She was looking from Rajin, to him, to the kids, back to him. He can see the cornered feeling in her eyes and he cant help but feel bad about her. Suddenly a familiar feeling surged through Taekwang.

"Why does this scene seem familiar?" He asked himself. Suddenly he remembered what happened when Eunbi last looked this way.

He prayed to all the heavens that it wont happen now. Or at least after she answers the question. 

He saw Eunbi struggling for air when it happened.

Her eyes rolled back and Taekwang dashed to her side because he knew what's happening. 

Go Eunbi fainted. AGAIN.

Good thing he was able to catch her in time and saved her head from hitting the floor.

"Again?" He said in exasperation and the kids just laughed at him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*


And thats how they ended on the bus back to Seoul. They had to go back or else they wont be able to go back that day. He had to carry Eunbi on his back to the bus stop. He didnt really mind because it felt like she was hugging him, so for him, it's perfect.

The problem was he was uncomfortable when she breathes down his neck. It tickles. So it was a huge relief when they arrived at the bus. He chose to seat at the back and sat her by the window. He was wanted to sleep but he stayed up with all his might. He needed to protect Eunbi.

 

ㅇEunbiㅇ

Eunbi woke up in a bus. She didnt know what happened or how it did, but she was on a bus. She was woke up when her sleeping head hit the window, so rubbing the sore spot, she looked at her surrounding. She felt a familiar feeling in the whole situation, 

It seemed like she was on the way to Tongyeong, probably the Love House. She sees the familiar land marks on the way. It was probably late at night because aside from the giveaway darkness outside, there are also quite a few people on the bus with her. And speaking of people with her, she noticed that she came with someone.


Gong Taekwang.


He was sitting stiffly and his head was bobbing like a toy. He was asleep, and she thought it cute. Another familiar feeling overcame her yet she didnt know what it was. She tried hard to remember what it was because she definitely feels like this particular situation has happened before. Then she it came to her.

Her dream.

Recently she dreams of romantic scenes with Taekwang. And it happens so frequently, that she didnt even question why is it always with Taekwang. She accepted the fact that she likes him and it's a part of having a crush to dream of him.

Taekwang was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position and she thought it shows on his face. He was pouting, and to Eunbi, he looks like a child who didnt have his way. She found it too cute. He only pouts like this when she denies him something, when she's busy to hang out. She had the strongest urge to touch his pouted lips. So she did.

But he woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked. She just blinked and panicked.

"Uhm, I dont know? What was I doing?" She asked him instead, failing to see the blush yhat was creeping on Taekwang's face.

"Well, you were touching my lip? W-why would you touvh my lip?" He asked again, touching his lip. She couldnt help but look at it again when he did that. Her eyes followed his fingers as it brushed against his bottom lip.

"Uhm, no reasons. Would you please stop that? It's distracting me!" She asked of him. Her past dreams went by smoothly. She didnt understand why this one isnt. She was supposed to have fun here.

"What? Doing this?" He touched it again, "does this distract you?" He teased further. She cant help it anymore.

"Yah! Gong Taekwang! You were nice in my other dreams! You seemed like an oppa. Why are you annoying here?" She asked. A mask of confusion and surprise plastered on his face.

ㅇTaekwangㅇ

"Yah! Gong Taekwang! You were nice in my other dreams! You seemed like an oppa. Why are you annoying here?" He heard Eunbi loud and clear, but he cannot believe it. Her face currently has Eunbyeol's and it scared him for a moment, but then it clicked.

"You dream about me?" He asked. Happiness and warm fuzzy feeling surged through him and he smiled his wide, mouth tearing, smile.

"Well, uh, of course!" She asnwered. She was startled by his question and a little bit confused. Then it vanished when she crossed her arms and looked at the window. "I had this particular scene in my dream before. But you were sleeping on my shoulder, and you were quiet." She mumbled to herself but he heard it clear. Another shot of rainbows was injected in him and he wanted to hear more. It seemed like Eunbi was having an illusion.

"What? I was sleeping on you shoulders? Were we on a date?" He asked, making Eunbi's face blush a shade redder.

"Shut up. I told you you were nice on my other dreams, why did you suddenly become like this now? You should make me feel giddy inside, like an oppa. You're teasing me. You're mean. I cant wait for unnie to wake me up." She scolded him. He was struggling to think of a reason why she is like this when it came to him.

'She thinks this is a dream!!!' He thought. He couldnt help but find it cute that she dreams of him and even thinks she's dreaming now.

He chuckled.

He chuckled again.

And again.

Then he laughed. Eunbi's face is darkening and he feels like she is gonna be pissed sooner rather than later.

They were at their stop and he grabbed Eunbi's hand and rode off the bus. He was still holding her hand while walking on the way to their house. He savored this moment and thought what would it feel like if she really becomes his girl.

"You're not dreaming, you know." He confessed, confusing Eunbi. He let go of her hand.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're not dreaming. This is reality." He told her, and waited for it.

And then it hit her.

Taekwang was amused to see various emotions on her face. Surprise to confusion, to anger, to panicked, to seriousness.

He expected her to say something, or to at least faint again, but he didnt expect what she did.

She left.

He watch her step away further and further.


'Is it wrong for her to dream of me?'

'She must really like water boy, if she is angry of dreaming of me?'

'Will it be always like this?'

'Does she like me?'

'Does he like YiAn back?'

Such thoughts ran through his head like crazy and tears were forming in his eyes when his thoughts made a conclusion.

'I feel so tired........'

He was exhausted. He ran and caught up to her. Eunbi's face was visibly surprised when she saw him. He wanted to know.

"Do you like me back" he asked sincerely. He searched her eyes for answer, he tried to see in her eyes if she feels the same way. But all he can see is surprise. Like a deer caught in headlight.

"I don't know, Taekwang-ah. See you tomorrow." She answered as she made her leave again. It angered him. It angers him to know that while he is so sure of his feelings, she was testing waters.

'Is she playing with me?' He thought.

"Yah! Go Eunbi! You're still the same as 6 months ago." He shouted, making her look back.

"What are you talking about." She asked him, her eye brows furrowed.

"You still don't think of me. Selfish." He accused her. He didnt even bother filtering her words to her like he usually does. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter