New Friends

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hyung why are y:- Oh my goddddddddd!! Hyunggg!! What happen to your face??" Hyuk said as soon as he clinbed into Hakyeon's car. 5:25 in the morning. An hour and half before class start.

"I fell Hyuk." Hakyeon said, smiling. Hyuk recognize that smile, it a fake smile. A smile whenever Hakyeon step mom do anything to him. Of course he knew, he wouldn't doubt about it, after years being friend with him. 

"How do you fell hyung?" Hyuk ask, not leaving the older face. He stared at Hakyeon left cheeks where the bruise was located. "Can you stop asking me question or I leave you here." Hakyeon said. glaring at the latter when he have the time. 

"No, so hyung, she did it??" Hyuk asked, furrowing his eyebrows and the older sigh. "Yes, she did this." Hakyeon said, eyes still focusing on the road. 

"How about that?" Hyuk asked again, poting at Hakyeon's right arm. He's waring a long sleeve shirt but he folded the sleeve into half and it reveal his long scar. Hakyeon look at Hyuk wondering what he's asking for, when he follow Hyuk eyes, he saw what Hyuk saw.

He immediately fix his half folded sleeve into normal and turn to look at Hyuk smiling. "What scar? I dont see any scar." He said, smiling. And again Hyuk knew the smile was fake. 

"That woman is a ." Hyuk said the was word he said is a bit louder and it makes Hakyeon flinch. "No curses words are allowed when you're with me." Hakyeon said and neck-chop Hyuk who yelp in pain after being chopped.

"But Im asking you hyung, is the scar from her?" He asked again, curious because the last he and Hakyeon met when they was 14 and Hakyeon was completely fine with no scar and bruise for a long time. 

"No, it not...yeahh, it from her." Hakyeon said, smiling weakly. Hyuk wanted to curse again when Hakyeon land his hand on Hyuk head, slapping it lightly.

"No curse allowed." He said. Hyuk pout cutely but of course the pout is being ignore by Hakyeon because he is driving right now. 

They arrive after 20 minutes of driving. 10 minutes of chatting and 10 minutes of silence because Hyuk fall asleep after that.  "Wake up sleepy head, we already arrive." Hakyeon said, shaking the latter shoulder lightly.

"I wanna sleep." Hyuk said cutely and it makes Hakyeon chuckled. He pat the latter head and asked him to wake up again but again the latter said he wanted to sleep. 

Hakyeon smile and get out from his car, he lock the door to make sure his car won't be stolen and quietly waiting. It only took 5 minutes after he saw the latter inside his car started to fanning himself with his hand and wiping the sweat that forming. 

"Why is it so hot in here?" Hyuk said and still wiping his sweat from his forehead. "You'll die in there Hyukkie~" Hakyeon chirped as he was outside the car and now looking at the swelter boy inside the car.

"I what?" Hyuk asked, of course he heard what Hakyeon said because the older said loud. But not that loud to let other people heard. 

"You.Die." Hakyeon said, clapping his hand. Hyuk shot up straight and look to his left and he spotted no Hakyeon and to his right and luckily Hakyeon was there. He tried to open the door but it was locked. When he tried to push the unlock button, he was unsuccessful. Because the lock is auto lock. Once it was locked then you have to wait for it to unlock back.

"Hyung, save me, I can't get out." Hyuk said, looking at the older with his sad eyes. He really look scare. Well, who doesn't. Getting yourself locked in a car, in the morning and not to tell it was still dark and your surrounding are full of trees, and you can only saw a few people walking inside and outside the school, when you heard some noises in your head. Well, who wouldn't be scared.

Hakyeon pitied the boy inside his car, and push the unlock button on his car keys. 

3

2

1

Hyuk jumped out of the car as soon as Hakyeon unlocked it. "Hyung, how could youuu??" Hyuk said with pout on his face. "You don't want to wake up, so I thought to let you sleep for a while. Do you have nice sleep." Hakyeon said tilting his head cutely. 

Hyuk look annoyed and turn to walk away, his face is now back to normal. He already wiped all the sweat on his face. "Yeah, thanks. Good sleep my ." Hyuk said and he receive a special gift. Neck-chop from Cha Hakyeon (clap).

"Im sorry Hyukkie~" Hakyeon said as he walk side by side with Hyuk. 6:05 in the morning now. Still early for class so they decided to visited the school field.

"What thee. Is this the school field??" Hakyeon asked, shock writen all over his face. On his first day, Hyuk didn't bring him here. He said he forgot about this field. 

"Yes, Taekwoon hyung and Ravi hyung played football here." Hyuk said. Hakyeon shook his head, not trusting what he saw. It was like a real stadium with two field. So big. 


This big but imagine there are two of them. They also have gymnast class, everything is there. Like everything. o.0

"Taekwoon hyung always came here to practice his football, not often as Ravi hyung because Ravi hyung is not football player he only came because Taekwoon hyung asked him to come." Hyuk explain and Hakyeon replied it with an '0' shaped mouth. 

"You don't play football Hyuk?" Hakyeon asked, of course he asked. Look at this younger body, tall, masculine, big leg muscles. Hyuk shook his head. Hakyeon look at hims disbelief and Hyuk laugh looking at his hyung face.

"I don't really play football, I've come here to play with Taekwoon hyung and Ravi hyung only, not with other soccer player." Hyuk said.

"Ohh, so only Taekwoon is the real school football player?" Hakyeon asked and Hyuk laugh at his question but nodded anyways. 

-cough cough-

Hakyeon turn around and saw a tall man with with broad shoulder and black wavy hair. Hakyeon stared at him for a while before reality hit him. 

"Hye." The tall man said and Hakyeon smile widly. "Hyee, you early." Hakyeon said. "Yes." He replied shortly. Hakyeon nodded his head and wanted to walk away. Not that he is being rude or what, he just want to go to cafeteria to fill his empty stomach because he didn't eat dinner last night. 

"Where are you going?" Taekwoon spoke as he see Hakyeon wanted to leave him. Hyuk have left Hakyeon because the principal wanted to meet Hyuk at her office. So Hakyeon was left alone at the school field and 5 minute later Takewoon came.

"To the school cafeteria." Hakyeon said, pointing at the school cafeteria way. Taekwoon nod and move closer to Hakyeon until they stand side by side and when Taekwoon move forward to the way Hakyeon was pointing, he glance to his left and see no one. Or movement. 

He turn around and saw Hakyeon with what-are-you-doing face. "Cafeteria." Taekwoon mumble quietly under his breath and Hakyeon nodded his head. "Ahhh, so you want to come along?" Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon nodded his head. 

"Why don't you say so." Hakyeon said, laughing. He walk to the cafeteria side by side with Taekwoon. 6:20 in the morning.

"Oppaa!!" A girl with thick make-up callef out for Taekwoon at the school field. She was panting because she ran from the school gate to the field, wearing high heels.

Taekwoon didn't look back and continued to walk like he heard nothing at all. He only stop when Hakyeon tug his shirt. He glance to his left and raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"She called you, maybe it important?" Hakyeon said, pointing at the thick make-up girl. Taekwoon sigh and decided to look at the girl. If he didn't look, he already know who called him. 

Taekwoon turn around and look at her, her hair was messy and her red eyeshadow painted her eyelids started to look messy because of sweat. She grab a couple of tissue from her bag/purse and wiped the sweat on her face, slowly. The way she wiped her face and dab it under her eyes and Hakyeon knew right away. How girly she is. 

"Oppa *pant* I called you earlier *pant* but you didn't *pant* hear me." She said, barely spoke because of her panting. Taekwoon blink his eyes twice, (not once or thrice but twice okayy). After that, he left and grab Hakyeon's hand so he would follow him. Once again the girl feel dumbfounded and angry. "I will get my revenge, Cha Hakyeon." She said, not panting anymore, and of course that was all acting. Her eyeshadow and all the sweat. It was acting.

"Taekwoon slow down." Hakyeon tried to let go of Taekwoon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter