Hakyeon's Past 1

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!" A five year old boy shouted for his mom attention. Currently she was cooking now and the boy needed someone to play with him.

"Mommyyyyyyyy!!!!!" He shouted again. A bit impatient. His mom doesn't know what he wants, being a kind and lovely mother she is, she stopped he cooking, leave it undone and go to his one and only son.

"What is it honey?" She asked the boy as he saw the figure a minute after she walked in the living room. "I'm bored mommy. Play with me." He said, pouting cutely. 

"Where is your father?" She asked, opening her arms wide enough to let her son sit hug her and sit on her lap. "Sleep." He replied after sitting comfortably on his mother lap.

"Really? You should wake him up." She said, caressing her son hair. "Why me?" The boy asked, looking straight into his mother brown orbs. 

"If not you, then who will?" She asked, disbelief. She smile as she saw her son pouting, again. "Dad want to sleep." He said. The boy grab a nearby toy to play with.

"How do you know?" She asked. She looked at her son playing with the toy he grabbed a minute ago. "I just know. Besides, I'm his son." The boy replied, lifting the toy up in the air and make an aeroplane sound. 

"Aigooooo~ You should wake daddy up. I can't wake daddy for you." She said. Patting her son head lightly. "Naeeeee!!" The boy shouted, not to loud. It was a happy shout.

"Good boy. And Hakyeon, that is not an airplane. It a car." She said, pushing of her son from her lap. She give Hakyeon a kiss on his forehead and leave the boy. She walk to the kitchen to continue with he cooking.

Hakyeon pout hearing his mother statement. "I know what I'm playing with." Hakyeon said, whining and pouting. He put the toy on the floor before going upstairs to wake up his father. 

Hakyeon climbed the stairs slowly, afraid he'll fall without no one to catch him. He dislike hospital. Everything about hospital, he hate them. He tried his best to stay healthy. Well, so far he didn't sick yet. Just a normal fever nothing more than that.

After he had safely arrive at the top stairs, he giggle. It is because, he jumped from the last stairs into the floor at the 2nd floor. He manage to land safely and not hurt.

Hakyeon walked past a few door before he spotted his family room. He knock the door once. He heard nothing. After that, he tried again, he knock twice. Still no answer.

"Daddyy?" Hakyeon whisper. "Daddyyyyy?" Hakyeon whisper again, a bit louder this time. When he got no response, he grab the door knob and twist it to the right to open it. 

When he get inside he saw his father, still lying on the queen sized bed. "Daddy?"  Hakyeon called for his father. 

His father stir in his sleep. Hakyeon smile as he saw his father began to move. "Daddyyy!! Wake up!! Mommy will eat you if you don't wake up." Hakyeon shouted from the door.

"It okay. Mommy won't eat me Hakyeon-ahh~." He said, rubbing his left eyes. "Dadddyyyyyy!!! Are you going to wake up?" Hakyeon asked him.

"I will. Now stop shouting. I've lost my sense of hearing." He said stretching and walked to the bathroom. "GOODDDD!!!!" Hakyeon shouted, louder than usual. His father shocked and almost trip at the bathroom door. "Hakyeonnn!!~" He shouted, playfully. And Hakyeon with all his might, he ran down stair before his father could catch him.

"Mommy!! Mommyyy!! I woke daddy upp!!" Hakyeon shout from the living room. He's to lazy to go to the kitchen. "Good job sweetheart!" His mother, shouted back. Hakyeon smile.

After 15 minutes, his father came down. "Hakyeonnnnnn~ Where are you?~" His father chirped. Hakyeon looked up from his toy and grin. He quickly ran from the curent spot he was sitting to the back of the sofa. He want to hide from his father.

"Daddy wont find me here." Hakyeon mumbled, softly.

"Hrmmmmm, where is he? I thought that I saw him here. Where did he go?" Jinki (a.k.a hakyeon's father) said to himself.

Hakyeon giggle softly behind the sofa, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter