The High School 2

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Please ignore the Hongbin and Ken picture. They are not in this chapter yet. Later I will put them cx..

 

Hakyeon smile as he see his dongsaeng keep on talking non-stop about how his family miss to see Hakyeon and talk with him. He smile sincerely while listening to the whole story with all his heart. He didn't miss the single detail of the story. He nod, and sometimes answer and interrupt Hyuk story telling.

"Ayyyyyy, hyung. C'mon, I'm the luckiest person in the world today. I get to see you and be at the same school with you, how can I not be the luckiest person todayy??" Hyuk said nudging Hakyeon shoulder when Hakyeon said Hyuk is a misfortune boy. 

"You only met me. It is not called at lucky. It called fate." Hakyeon said pinching Hyuk left cheek, the boy groan and trying to pry his hyung hand from his cheek.

They are now at the library, they have walked to the auditorium, gym, all the school toilet, classroom, the school field and the teachers room. 

"Woahhh, never thought this school would be this big." Hakyeon said, amazed when he saw how big is the library. "Who would come in here?" Hakyeon said, still looking with an awe face at the library. He shakes his head left to right in disbelief, how come there can be beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, pretty and all at the same time. He still admiring the library. 

"I came here often, with my friends." Hyuk said. "Friends?? A girl or a boy??" Hakyeon asked, the word curious is full shown on his face. 

"Wanna meet them?" Hyuk said after seing his hyung face."That would be great." Hakyeon said, smiling because that is he goals for today. Having new friends. Even if he didn't manage to get any friends, atleast he have found Hyuk. 

"I know you would be happy. From the look of your face, I can know that your goals for today is finding new friends. Am I right?" Hyuk said while giving his best and yet the I-Know-Im-Cool smile. "How did you know that? You read my mind? I have to stop thinking." Hakyeon said shaking his head and giving his dongsaeng his famous neck-chop.

Hyuk laugh and bend his head to his right so that Hakyeon won't be able to the neck-chop again. Eventhough Hakyeon didn't manage to do the neck-chop, he slightly slap Hyuk cheek and his . Hyuk is trying hard to pry every attack from Hakyeon, but jeez, Hakyeon still can find a way to torture him even worst.

-ding dong deng- (is tht how school bell rings? idk cxx) It time for lunch. Hakyeon and Hyuk have visited all places at the school even the detention room for kid who causes trouble. They've been wandering around the school for 4 hours. What took them so long??

Before moving to other places, they will have a little game. Hyuk is doing some actions for the next place he will bring Hakyeon and Hakyeon have to guess it, if he guess wrong, he will get a penalty. The penalty is dance. Hakyeon have to dance in many type of genre. Hip hop, ballet, jazz, and many more. 

Hyuk sometimes dance with him a little if he knew the genre. Or sometimes he do the beatbox. That explain why it took them so long. The clock shows 10:05 a.m it means it time for lunch. 

Hyuk have shown the cafeteria to Hakyeon a while ago, and what food they are selling and provided. It different every days. The cafeteria is so big, big enough to fit in 1000 peoples. But unfortunately, during lunch only certain people ate there. You know, nerd, school jocks and prep? I dont know '.' .

Hyuk brings Hakyeon to his favourite spor at the cafeteria. It the spot where no one ever dare to touch or to sit on it except for -divasssssss-. It a place where Hyuk and his friends sit. It not that far from the counter or the exit door. So it easy for them to go buy food or running to classes if they were late.

"Hyung, hyungggg. This is our place. We use to sit here at lunch." Hyuk said while holding Hakyeon's hands. "Ohh, what a nice place you choose Hyukkiee~" Hakyeon chirped pinching his dongsaeng nose playfully. Hyuk smile and gestured him to sit.

"My friend will come later. Wait okay hyungg?? I'll buy some banana milk for you." Hyuk said earning wink from Hakyeon. Hyuk knew how much Hakyeon loves banana milk. 

Hakyeon watch Hyuk walk away from the table he is sitting on until he can't see the latter anymore. Hakyeon sat there nervously, he is nervous to meet Hyuk friends. From the way Hyuk tell him about his friends earlier, they seem fun and open minded, but pabo Hyuk didn't tell him the name of his friends. He said -stay tune-.

Hakyeon wait impatiently for what coming, he wait for Hyuk to return with his milk and Hyuk's friends to arrive. -I'm Hakyeon, nice to meet you. No no idiot- Hakyeon thought about a way to talk and confront them. -Nice to finally meet you, Hyuk told me about you, Im Hakyeon btw :)- Hakyeon thought and slapped his forehead with his palm. "Idiot, you sound like a stalker or evil villain. 

While Hakyeon blabbering and still immersed in finding a way to introduce himself nicely, he didn't notice 2 guys that are walking towards to the table he is sitting. 

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" A guy with blue hair asked Hakyeon from behind. Hakyeon was shock by that, he almost stumble and fall from the chair he is sitting on but luckily he didn't fall. Pheww. Hakyeon guess that maybe they are Hyuk's friends.

"Helloo??" The same guy asked Hakyeon and know he is sitting right in front Hakyeon. Hakyeon smile nervously and try to get his words but it wont came out. -Stupid stutter.- Hakyeon curse himself in his heart.

"Hakyeon?" Hakyeon hear a familiar voice behind him and quickly turn around and to his disbelief, it was his life saver. The guy he meet at the supermarket the other day. 

"Taekwoon!!!" Hakyeon jumped from his chair and hug Taekwoon. For a second all of the people at the cafeteria turn to look at them and some of them are gossping with their friends while pointing their finger at the scene. Taekwoon didn't do anything he just pat Hakyeon back a few times before the oldest let him go.

The blue haired guy tried to control his laugh from bursting out when he saw what was happening earlier. He can't believe this, someone hug this lion?? Really?? And he didn't even know who Hakyeon is. Not even him and Leo's other friends have hugged him before. 

"Taekwoon, I didn't thought would be meeting you here." Hakyeon claimed after letting go of the latter and he was the one to ask Taekwoon to sit with him for lunch. Hakyeon still doesn't know one thing. 

"Me too." Taekwoon replied shortly. He sit in front Hakyeon. Actually, after Hakyeon break the hug, he sat on the same place in front where the blue haired boy sit. But Taekwoon pinch the blue haired guy and asked him to sit somewhere else. 

The guy shake his head, don't want to change sit. But then, he change his mind because of the glare Taekwoon send to him. It brings him shiver down to his spine. And finally Taekwoon get to sit in front Hakyeon.

Hakyeon smile never leave his lip and as for Taekwoon he smile only a little. People rarely see him smile except for his family, friends and people who is really close to him. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt your happy reunion. But can I know who you are?" The blue haired boy asked Hakyeon nicely.

"Ohh, yeah. My name is Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon." Hakyeon said holding his hands out for the blue haired boy t reach it. Before the blue haired boy can reach it, Taekwoon already grab Hakyeon hands and shook them. "Nice to meet you too." Taekwoon said. 

"Hyunggg, really??" The blue haired boy said and Hakyeon laughed while shaking his head. A minute later, Taekwoon let go of Hakyeon hand and give a look, deadly look at the blue haired boy. 

"I'm Wonshik, but people call me Ravi." Ravi said and slap Taekwoon cheek slowly so he would turn to look somewhere else. 

"What a cool nickname you have Ravi." Hakyeon said smiling while looking at Ravi. Taekwoon stare Hakyeon. -What a cute smile he have- Taekwoon thought still staring at Hakyeon who is busy talking to Ravi about how Ravi got the nickname.

"Hyungggg!! Your banana milk is here." Hyuk said as he saw Hakyeon at the table. Hakyeon from talking to Ravi just now immediately turn to look at Hyuk that is bringing his banana milk. Hakyeon smile grew even wider than before. 

-I know that smile- Taekwoon thought again, slightly smile to himself as he saw how the older in front him smile grew wider and wider every seconds. 

"Hyungg, this is my friend that I've been telling you about." Hyuk say when he saw Taekwoon and Ravi. "This is Taekwoon hyung but we call him Leo and this is Wonshik but we call him Ravi." Hyuk said, sitting in front Ravi and next to Hakyeon.

"Leo? Ohh." Hakyeon said while looking at Taekwoon. He bend his head to his right site cutely while smiling. Taekwoon turn to look away, and how unlucky he is. He turn to look at Ravi who is grinning at him like a maniac. 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and shake his head. "Guyss guysssss, this is Hakyeon. My one and only N." Hyuk said, clinging on Hakyeon left arm. "What is wrong with you today." Hakyeon said patting Hyuk head lightly.

"One and only?" Taekwoon said furrowing his eyebrows when he heard Hyuk said that word. He look puzzle and at the same time jealous? Hyuk turn to look at Taekwoon and nod his head.

"One and my only one N eomma." Hyuk said earning a slap on top of his head by Hakyeon of course. Hyuk rub the spot where Hakyeon hit him with his fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter