Hakyeon's Past 2

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: onew name is lee jinki rightt?? and luna is park sunyong. so because of hakyeon, they have to change the surname cxx 
so Cha Jinki and Cha Sunyong and Cha Hakyeon cx so in the second chapter abt hakyeon's past i wrote hakyeon is 5 years old boy. Okayy okay i'll continue cx, btw the picture didn't suit the title of the story lewl cxx
 

"Mommy, do you think I can make any friends today?" He asked as he look at his mother with worried written all over his face. His mom smiled. "Of course sweetheart. You'll make many friends today. You're a kind boy, who don't want to be your friends." She said while fixing her son messy hair. The five years old boy nodded his head and smile happily.

Jinki watch the scene through the rearview mirrow. He watch and the smile slowly form on his face. He smile as he watch how his wife trying to fix Hakyeon messy hair when the boy didn't quit whining and asking his mom to stop touching his hair. They way his wife keep nagging and tell her son what will happen if he had a messy hair.

"Honey, his hair is perfect already." Jinki finally spoke when he saw his son keep slapping his mom hands. "I know, I just want to make him look perfect for his first day at school." She claimed put cutely in front of the boy. The boy followed what his mom doing and pout. 

Jinki laughed and asking them to stop pouting. When Luna replied him with no, Hakyeon also said no. When Luna folded her hands tight on her chest, Hakyeon also do the same. Luna sit crossed legs, Hakyeon sit crossed legs. 

"Stop copy me." Luna said, pouting."Stop copy me." Hakyeon said, pouting. Jinki watch them and tried his best not to laugh at his son and wife behaviour. 

"Okay how about we play rock-paper-scissors and see who win. If you win, that means I copy you. If I win, that means you copy." She said smiling confidently. "Okayy, let fight." Hakyeon said, smiling too but with teeth shown.

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissor"

Both Luna and Hakyeon held out their hands and Luna paper while Hakyeon showed scissors. "I won!! Mommy lose. Mehrong~" Hakyeon said, smiling and holding his hand up in the air and showed it to his dad. Jinki smile while saying good job to his son for defeating his mom.

Luna shook her head and said "I'm sorry my prince. Please forgive me because I copy you." while lowering her head. Hakyeon turn and look at his mom "You are forgiven, but with one condition." Hakyeon said, sitting staright with both of his hands behind his back. 

"I'll do anything for you my prince." Luna repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter