Coffee Shop

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuk??" Hakyeon yelled for the said name as soon as he saw the latter at the supermarket he usually go. "Hyunggggggg!!" Hyuk shouted when he heard the older called his name. "What a suprise to see you here." Hakyeon said and Hyuk nodded his head. 

He never knew he could meet Hyuk at this supermarket. Well, this supermarket is so far from Hyuk house, so it would be nonsense if Hyuk came to this supermarket because the latter wanted to see him or it the only supermarket near his house. 

Tired of thinking, Hakyeon asked, "So? Why are you here?" The latter look at him and laugh. Hakyeon frown looking at the latter laugh. So sudden. 

"Taekwoon-hyung asked me to come." He said. Hakyeon look even more confuse. Do Taekwoon live around here?? Why would the 2 meet here? Well, it confusing to Hakyeon. He only know where Hyuk live, not Taekwoon. 

"Taekwoon??" Hakyeon asked and Hyuk nodded his head. He really lost in his thought. "Okayy then, I should go. See you later." Hakyeon said and walk to the counter. "Okay hyung, I'll call you." Hyuk said and bid Hakyeon goodbye. 

Hakyeon walked out of the shop and he saw a familiar car. -My neighbour car.- Hakyeon thought and shrugged. "Not my problem." Hakyeon mumble and walk to his house with his banana milk. 

"Leo hyung." Hyuk shouted when he saw Taekwoon walking inside the supermarket. "Hey." Taekwoon said, simple. "You're late hyung." Hyuk said and smack Taekwoon's shoulder. "We have a deal to meet here at 1 p.m and it only 12:40 p.m now. So, I'm not late." Taekwoon said returning the smack. 

"Not that. I just met with Hakyeon hyung 5 minutes ago." Hyuk said and all Taekwoon attention turn to him. "Hyung!! You're so madly in love with him" Hyuk commented when he saw the older keep looking around for any sign of Hakyeon. Hyuk laugh after he saw a faint pink on Taekwoon cheeks. 

"He already leave. So stop looking around." Hyuk said and Taekwoon glare at him. Taekwoon sigh and drag Hyuk with him to his car. Taekwoon had promised the maknae to take him to the bookstore yesterday. The maknae said, he needed a new book and he can't drive, not old enough so he made Taekwoon promise. 

30 minutes and they arrived. Hyuk and Taekwoon entered the store and Hyuk immediately rans towards the section he wanted. Manga/comics. Taekwoon frown and followed the latter with poker face. He could hear a few steps behind him, a girl giggling and laughing while pointing fingers at him. He rolled his eyes and keep following Hyuk. 

-What the hell is wrong with them?- Taekwoon thought. 

"Hyuk, what are you doing here?" Taekwoon asked when he saw where the latter was heading to. "Like I told you. Buy some books." Hyuk said, not even glancing at Taekwoon who ready to strangle him any moment from now. 

"I thought study books." Taekwoon said, leaning on one of the bookshelf. "I'm out of mangas to read hyung. And I really needed a new one." Hyuk said, now he looked at Taekwoon and pouted. Taekwoon nearly slapped himself for saying such things as "Buy whatever you want, I'll treat." to Hyuk.

Hyuk grin and flipped through many manga books. He read the introduction, and if he have times he'll check on the internet, to see if many peaple read the manga or not. If it intresting or not. "Call me when you're done." Taekwoon said and walked away from the section.

"Taekwoon oppa." Taekwoon heard someone calling him. It like, the one who shouted for his name is waiting for him to leave Hyuk. Taekwoon pretend he didn't hear anything and kept walking to the coffee shop next door. He walks inside the coffee shop and a smile form on his lips, creating a thin line.

He inhale the the sweet scent of the coffee and smile even wider. God, he loves coffee so much, at his young age, he already beat his father. His father is not that fond to the coffee, he himself don't even know why he loves coffee so much. 

Before he get the chances to enter the coffee shop, someone stopped him. He feel someone tugging the hem of his back shirt. Taekwoon sighed heavily. "Let go." He said, not even looking at the person who tug his shirt. 

When the person didn't obey him, he feel a little bit annoyed. -Is it that girl from the book store, or someone else? Hyuk maybe-. He wanted to think positive. 

He sighed again, and he's really feel irritated by now. "If you don't let me go, I'll kick your and I don't care if you're a girl or a boy. In 3..." Taekwoon started to count and suddenly he feel free, That stranger behind him, had let go of his shirt. 

He thanked the stranger in his heart, no use talking to that idiot person who suddenly hold your shirt. Taekwoon took a step forward and began to enter the coffee shop and stopped when he heard the familiar voices speaking to him. 

"So you're going to ignore me and kick my ?" The boy asked and Taekwoon, didn't even waste a second and already having his back towards the stranger. 

He smiled faintly. "I didn't know it was you." Taekwoon said, earning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter