Little Secret

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That night, Hyuk decided to give Hakyeon a call. After several minutes of beeping, Hakyeon finally answered it. 

Hakyeon: Hello? 

Hyuk: You forget me already hyungggggggggggg!!
Hyuk shouted through the phone. Hakyeon and his quick reflect and quickly move the phone far from his ears. After he heard Hyuk voice fade away a little. He put the phone back to his ears.

Hakyeon: Sorry sorry, I thought you still use your old numbers.

Hyuk: You also change your phone number. What happen to your old number hyung?

Hakyeon: Are you sure you wanna know??

Hyuk: Why?? That witch againn??! 
Hyuk shouted once again from the phone. And Hakyeon once again put the phone away from his ears. If this continue he would be deaf in no time.

Hakyeon: Don't shout Hyuk. Or I'll hang up. 

Hyuk: Sorry hyung, I'm just. That witch is really crazy. If I have 3 wishes my 1st wish would be for her to                       vanish from this world.

Hakyeon: I would want that to happen to Hyukkiee~ 

Hyuk: Is she...emmm:-

Hakyeon: Yeahh, she still did it. 

Hyuk: You don't fight back hyung? 

Hakyeon: I've tried, and it will get worse everytime I fight her. 

Hyuk: Hyung, since you here. Wanna come to my house later? Maybe not today, other day maybee.

Hakyeon: I would love to Hyukkie. But I don't think she would give the permission to go to your house.

Hyuk: Ask for your father permission. Not her. 

Hakyeon: I'll try Hyukkieee~ 
When Hakyeon called him like that, he really loves it. It been a long time since he last heard Hakyeon calling him that.

Hyuk: I change my mind. You have to come tomorrow. If not, ......
Hyuk didn't spoke anything after he stopped at his last words. He could hear Hakyeon laughing on the other line. Hyuk smile when he heard that. Ohhh, how he miss hearing Hakyeon laugh.

Hakyeon: When will you sleep Hyukkiee? 

Hyuk: Later, it still early hyung.

Hakyeon: What time is:- 
Hakyeon stopped his words when he heard someone screaming for his name. 

Hyuk: Hyunggg?? Helloo...

-beep beep beepp beppp- The line was cut up. Someone put ended the call and that person is not Hyuk so it must be Hakyeon. 

"CHA TAEJOON!! COME HERE NOW!!" A middle age-woman shouted from the 1st floor. Hakyeon clumsily ended the call and running down stairs. 

 

"What the hell did you told your father?" She hissed as she saw Hakyeon running to her. "I didn't talk him anything Madam." Hakyeon replied, his voice is trembling. He lucky because he manage to tell what he wanted to say.

"Don't lie to me." She replied firmly, starting to stand up from the leather chair and walk to Hakyeon. Hakyeon stand on his place, stiff. Dont know what to do. 

"You should answer me when I ask you nicely. So, let me ask you once again." She said, she pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter