First Time

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

"Egg, milk, tomatoes and cereal. You can buy any type of cereal that you like. As long as you eat it, then it's fine." She said. 

"Okay." He replied back, shortly. 

"And don't forget to buy some flour. I'm want to bake cupcake tomorrow." She added, smiling. 

"Okay." He replied again, shortly. 

The boy walked towards the main door to go to market and buy the things that his mom need. The boy had a black shiny hair. Broad shoulders and about 6 feet tall. He's the taller among his siblings. Although he's the younger in the Jung's residence. 

"Taekwoon~" A girl (or should I say a woman?) about 5'4 feet tall called him. She had long blonde wavy hair with ribbon around her head. He sigh.

"Taekwoonnn~ Buy me some yogurt, can you? I wanna mango flavour." She said, smiling innocently. "I don't want to." He replied.

"Ahhhh, waeeee?~ Come on Taekwoon, I really need it. It is the only thing that can make me happy right now." She replied, pouting cutely. She fake a sad face so that her brother will buy the yogurt that she's craving for.

"No. Buy it yourself." Taekwoon replied. He is now tying his shoes and ready to go. "I'm a girl~ Why can't you help your lovely noona??~" She said, clinging onto the younger strong arm. 

"Then come with me." He said, his gaze never leave the shoes that was now on his feet. He's still tying his shoes. 

"I can't. I'm lazy. Help me Taekwoon~" She said. "No." He replied. "Please???~" She said, pouting even more. "No." Said Taekwoon. 

"Aishhhh!!" She hit him quite hard for a girl. "Ouchh!! What was that for?" Taekwoon asked rubbing his left hand where his sister landed a hit at the aching place.

"Buy me yogurt." She said, not pouting anymore. She put on her best serious face, but to her suprise Taekwoon didn't even care. The boy look straight into his sister eyes. She smile innocently.

"Don't glare at me Taekwoon-ahh~" She said, now smiling. "Yogurt? Mango flavour?" Taekwoon asked, his gaze now softened. 

"Naeee!!" She replied happily. She smile even wider than before. Taekwoon can see her gums through that smile. He manage to put on small smile. 

"I'll be backkk!!" Taekwoon shouted as he walked away from the Jung's residence. He can drive, but he choose not to. Tomorrow is the day his life started to be complicated and good (maybe) so today, he decided to walk to the supermarket. It not that far from his house. 

"Such a nice weather today." Taekwoon said, smile a little. He walked along the path towards the supermarket, alone. Well, he didn't mind it. He liked walking alone. He only used to his family noises and his friends. Of course he have friends, although he rather be alone all the time, but he also enjoyed being accompanied by other people. 

"I wonder what Hyuk and Ravi doing right now." Taekwoon mumbled to himself. He missed them. Sanghyuk, but Taekwoon called him Hyuk. Taekwoon treated him like his own brother. He protect Hyuk and be there for him when he needed someone. Although other people saw Taekwoon as a cold hearted man, but Ravi and Hyuk treated him like a normal person who need someone to take after him. 

At first Taekwoon was quite annoyed by their actions, but after knowing and being with them for a long time, Taekwoon finally began to open his heart for the younger. Ravi and Hyuk were younger than Taekwoon. Taekwoon was born in 1990 while Ravi in 1993 and Hyuk was the youngest, born in 1995. 

But they still go to the same school. The would go to the lunch together or sometimes they go to school together. Taekwoon mother love them, because they were her son's first friends. 

"I should message Ravi later. So we can walked to school together." Taekwoon said, the smile never left his face. 
 


"What are you doing here?" She asked him. The word disgusting clearly shown on her face as she spoke to the boy. 

"This is my home." The boy replied, politely. He didn't dare to look at the woman eye, it feels like she would kill him with that evil eyes of her. 

"Well, indeed yes. But, now I don't want to see your ugly face. So, please get out." She said. There was a tone where her voice growl a bit but the boy manage not to shiver. He's scare with that kind of voice.

"Why? Is that the only reason?" He asked, proud of himself. It not the first time he talked back to her but everytime he succes on doing that, he felt proud. 

"Yes. Get out." She growl once again. Her eyes keep sending glare to the boy. She wanted to laugh because the boy didn't even dare to look her straight in the eyes but he can talked back to her.

"If I don't want to?" The boy asked again. His eyes still focused on the ground. He can felt his head being burnt with fire because of that woman glare. 

He was to afraid to look up. He knew that he had made a biggest mistake today. Yesterday was the same too. He talked back to the woman and he get a reward. The reward was sooooooooo powerful. He got a slap as a reward. It hurt, but what can he do? He can't fight the woman. 

"You, how dare you!! Go away!! Get your off from this house and you can come back when you have learn your mistake!!" She shouted, almost slapped the boy face, but she con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter