Reminder

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHA TAEJOON, WAKE UP NOW!! YOU DICKHEAD!! COME DOWN AND COOK BREAKFAST FOR ME!!" Hakyeon step mother shouted. Hakyeon sigh deeply and wanted to quickly cook the breakfast for that witch and go to school already. It Friday now, school went well for Hakyeon, so far. He made some new friends and they were all nice to him not to mention they always asked to get a ride from Hakyeon since Hakyeon drove to school.

He comb his hair neatly (not like a nerd hair...) He check himself once again at the mirror and nodded a few times before heading downstair to cook some breakfast for his step mother. 

"Why are you so late Cha Taejoon?? Cook breakfast and then we can eat together." She said while watching some k-dramas in the morning. 5:15 a.m. 

"I'm Cha Hakyeon, not Taejoon." Hakyeon said that as he walk past his step mother and the woman glare at him. Digging holes behind his back and he willingly stop eventhough his step mother didn't say anything or told him to stop.

He could feel something is going to happen because he hated it when his step mother called him that. Cha Taejoon is not his name, it Cha Hakyeon. 

"Can you say it again??" Mrs.Cha said. Her eyes never left Hakyeon since the boy said something that make her anger rising up.

"It nothing mother. I'm sorry." Hakyeon said, his head hanging low and he barely see anything because it was to low like really low, his chin could touch his nape.

"No, I think you said something. Something about Hakyeon??" She said, standing from the leather coach. She walk slowly to Hakyeon. Every step she's getting closer to Hakyeon and Hakyeon could hear his heartbeat increasing. 

"I'm sorry mother. It won't happen again." Hakyeon said again. 

"What is your name??" She speak sarcastically and only a few feet from Hakyeon. She had her arm folded tightly around her thin body. 

"Cha Hakyeon." Hakyeon answered and -pangggggg!!- 

"YOUR NAME IS CHA ING TAEJOON!!! THAT YOUR NAME, I AM YOUR NEW MOTHER SO LISTEN TO ME!!" She shouted and it makes Hakyeon flinch, he hated this, he hated everything about this woman and about this crazy world who take his mother away from him.

Hakyeon resist the tears that threatening to fall. He clench his teeth so he could restrain the tear from falling down to his cheeks. "But, I-I don't l-like the name you g-gave me." Hakyeon stutter, he lucky because he manage to speak what he wants. 

The woman looks furious and wanted to slap Hakyeon, again but being stopped when she heard there a knock at the door. She calm herself and shouted, "I'll be there in minute." With her sweet voice but Hakyeon thought it disgusting. 

"Go upstair. Don't go to school today or worse." She said and kicking Hakyeon but not to hard because Hakyeon might scream and it will make her friends wonder and asking her what happen. 

Hakyeon lazily walk upstairs and shut the door closed and lock it. He wanted to message Hyuk he won't go to school today, but he really want to go to school. But he also don't want to get punishment like a 7 years old boy, but but but T.T 
 

Taekwoon always heard the scream and shouting, sometimes the sound of glass shatterred, but he tend to ignore it because it not his business to barged into someone house and asked what wrong with them for being to loud and noisy. 

He feel most irritated when the new neighbour, just move a week ago and he already heard the shouting and maybe throwing stuff all around the house. This morning he have to wake up at 5:oo in the morning because of the scream, he could heard maybe the mom is yelling at him for something like breakfast, he can't hear well because he tried to close his ears with his pillow but it didn't work.

"Taejoon, if I saw him at school this morning, I'll ing kill that boy." Taekwoon growl because he can't sleep after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter