The High School

My Life Saver (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAKE UP TAEJOON!!! YOU SLEEPYHEAD, WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING??! IT MORNING ALREADY. THE SUN IS UP, DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME TO WAKE UP??!!!" Hakyeon's step mother shouted from the first floor. She don't even bother to walk up stairs and knock Hakyeon's door like a mother would do. She is not Hakyeon's biological mother. For real.

Hakyeon groan while rubbing his eyes. He looked at the alarm on his left side and groan even louder. "The hell??! It only 5 in the morning. 2 hours until the classes started. That crazy witch!!" Hakyeon shouted, but he know that his step mother won't heard him. 

Hakyeon lazily woke up and drag his body to the bathroom. It still early so the water will be as cold as ice. Just like he thought, the water was cold. It like having a shower inside a pool with full of ice. Hakyeon had to calm, he has to get used to it, if not, he won't having a shower in the morning.

It tooks him 28 minutes to finish. He wears the school uniforms his father bought for him a week ago. New school so new uniform. It a private high school. The school only accepted students who can afford to go there. who is rich. :')

Hakyeon's father decided to make him a students there because he knew how much Hakyeon love to dance, and that school have dance classes and they held a competition three times a year. His father don' want Hakyeon to give up on dance just because his current issue. Hakyeon love to dance since 2 years old. 

He attend to his class dance everyday, right after school. His father would send him there, or his mother sometimes. But after his mother died, Hakyeon stop dancing.  He lost the spirit to dance like he used to. His father tried to sent him to some dance classes, but Hakyeon refuse to go.

So, by sending him to that university, maybe Hakyeon will start dancing again. That is what his father think. He really really wanted to see his one and only son to dance again. 
 

"Mrs.Cha. I'm going to school now." Hakyeon said to his step mother, politely. Bowing in front of her in advance. "So?" The woman replied, she get annoyed really fast just by hearing that boy voice.

"N-nothing, I just want to told you that." Hakyeon said lowering his head. "What do you want?? Money?" She asked Hakyeon while polishing her fingernail.

"No." Hakyeon answered. "Then go!!" She shouted making Hakyeon shiver. It not december but Hakyeon is shivering like he's in the middle of winter, wearing nothing but normal clothed no coat or jacket.

Hakyeon bow for the last time and immediately take his leave. He can't wait any longer, if not, who knows what happen???? Disaster of course.

Hakyeon decided to make some friends at school today and he will definitely make one. He need friends to help him when he's in trouble or when he needed someone to talk to.

It takes 50 minutes almosy an hour for him to arrive at school. Since his "mother" won't give him a ride to school eventhough his father bought him a car so he can use it to go to school or other places, but she won't allowed him to drive it. But he didn't mind it, at all. He rather walks than riding in the same car with his "mother". And he noted to himself that he will claimed the car even if the witch will kill her for disobeyed her.

"Hello, my name is Cha Hak-" Hakyeon says, practicing. "No not like that, Im Hakyeon, you? Noooooo, that is sooo stupid, I cant think well." Hakyeon groan and kicking the small stones that he saw. 

"Stupis Hakyeon, make friends and don't become a completely fool at your first day at high school." Hakyeon keep reminded to himself that he needs to make some friends or his life would be miserable.

"What happen if everyone at school would hate me? They would say -oh, look at his skin, so dark. Not this school type of skin-" His voice turns into an old middle-age woman. Hakyeon cup both of his cheeks while doing the relaxing excercises (breathe in and breathe out) for 5 minutes. -I will definitely make friends!! Faighting Hakyeon!!- Hakyeon thought to himself. He already day dreamed about having friends and someone to talk to. He walk to the school happily and the smile on his face never left him since he started to say dream.

 

"Ohh, Taekwoon-ah, are you going to school now?" Mrs.Jung asked his beloved son when she saw him coming down in his school uniforms. 

"Of course he's going to school mom, if not why would he dress up like a nerd. Or should I say prep student??" Taekwoon's sister (the first children in the family, Yeon Ji) said, winking at Taekwoon. 

-What is wrong with her -.- Taekwon thought not even mind if she would nag later because Taekwoon is ignoring her early in the morning. 

"Yeon Ji, hurry up and eat, then go to work. You're going to be late on your first day. And you also don't want your boss to have bad impression on you, right?" Mrs.Jung said while eyeing his daughter with a motherly smile on her face.

"You are absolutely right." Yeon Ji said and grabbing a toast and biting it while she is trying to tying her hair up. After done tying her hair, she grab the toast from to her hand and quickly kiss her mother goodbye and send a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter