untitled

Sugamon Drabbles

A/N: I'm pretty sure Yoongi has said that he likes dogs but for this we'll pretend he dislikes them. No warnings.

 

“Kim Namjoon, what the hell is that?”

 

By “that”, Yoongi meant the little puppy that had crawled it’s way out of Namjoon’s jacket and was now making it’s way onto Yoongi’s lap. Namjoon laughed nervously and ran his hand through his bleached blonde hair. He was well aware that his boyfriend harbored a distaste for animals, especially dogs, so this negative reaction did not come as a shock at all.

 

  “Could you get it off of me please. This is a new pair of jeans.” Yoongi hissed through clenched teeth as the younger man took the the puppy into his arms. He winced as he heard a popping sound caused by the small nails releasing where they had snagged the jeans.

    

“Okay, first of all, “it” is a she, and her name is Petra. And look, I know dogs aren’t really your thing but-

“I don’t care what ‘her’ name is, and it doesn’t matter because she’s not staying.” Yoongi interrupted, gaining a hurt look from his boyfriend. Petra was gnawing on Namjoon’s finger but he did not seem to notice as he began to speak in protest.

 

“Yoongi, the shelter was going to put her down and Hoseok told me to check her out and she looked at me with these huge puppy eyes and I couldn’t leave her there.” Yoongi frowned as Namjoon pulled Petra closer to his chest. “C’mon, it will be fun to raise a dog together. She kind of looks like the dog I had growing up.” The older man was quiet as he reached a hand out to pet the squirming puppy’s soft fur. “Let’s just try it out. Please.”

 

“She looks just like you with that hair,” Yoongi joked, the tension in the air beginning to fade as he laughed, “And I think I understand what you mean by not being able to say no to those eyes. That’s another thing she has in common with you.”

 

+++++

 

“Put back some of those toys, Yoongi. We don’t have a ton of money to spend.” Yoongi frowned at the order.

 

“We don’t want her chewing up our shoes. And just look at how cute this is.” Yoongi practically shoved the little stuffed donut into Namjoon’s face. “And that’s not all, there’s a whole collection of dog toys that look like desserts. Look, there’s a cake, ice cream, pie slice- Hey, what are you laughing at?” Namjoon smiled teasingly as he ruffled his pouting boyfriend’s hair. Yoongi, however, was not amused by this gesture and he reached up to pull Namjoon’s hands away from his red curls.

 

“Nothing, you just seem very excited about Petra all of a sudden.” Yoongi shrugged.

 

“Maybe I am. She doesn’t seem that bad, as long as she doesn’t ruin anything of mine. Besides, she’ll give us practice for when he have kids.” Yoongi walked towards the dog food after that, leaving the younger to process what he had just heard.

 

“Wait Yoongi, kids?.” The redhead smirked as a very flustered Namjoon tried to catch up to him.

 

“Yeah, why not? I’ve always wanted a child, and we’ve been together for like, what, six years now? We could always look into adopting if we manage to keep Petra alive and healthy.” Yoongi spoke in a casual tone as he looked slightly upwards to smile at Namjoon. “Now close that mouth of yours, you’ll catch flies.”

 

 

A/N: Another really short drabble. Haha I at titles so if anyone has an idea for one it would be much appreciated! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed already! <3