Four

Mr. Kim & I

Knock knock. I knock the door carefully. VVVIP? He must be rich as hell, I say to myself.

"Come in."

I push the door and instantly notice that there are a few men inside this very huge room and all staring at me. There is Professor Junlee stands by the right bedside, then three unknown men stand circling around the bed while there is this guy, as I acknowledged as Mr. Kim Jongin, lying soulessly on the bed. He looks so pale and his right leg, which was already bandaged, looks not so fine.

I walk toward Professor Junlee, which actually takes a bit time because the room is so big, and finally hand him the file. "Here's the file, Professor."

"Thank you, Putri-Ssi."

I nod and look over at Mr. Kim Jongin, finally noticing that he's not old to be called "Mr. Kim Jongin" by me as he looks around my age. My eagle eyes start to scan his posture and I have to admit that this guy has such a good posture. Tall and fit. He also has such a strong jawline that will drive any girls crazy (but not me, of course) and well, pretty nose and lips. Not to forget mentioning his golden skin that perfectly complimented his brown eyes. But, his hair, um, why pink?

"I know you will be surprised, but this global idol is actually my patient, Putri-Ssi." Professor Junlee mutters while he still focuses his eyes on the green file. He smiles gently.

I turn around to face him and tilt my head. Global idol? I try to smile and I don't know how to express my confusion politely since I really don't know about this guy. "Oh, yeah, sure. I'm a bit surprised, Prof." I took a few steps back.

Professor Junlee chuckles and I spot those three men do too. Then, this Kim Jongin guy, he just lies there, still soulessly. His eyes try to focus on the world infront of him, but I can say he struggles really hard not to fall asleep that time. He looks cute though.

Wait. Nope.

Professor Junlee closes the file and hands it back to me. "So, Putri-Ssi, this young man cracked his right leg last night," he points out at the young man's right tibia/shinbone. "It's not very bad though, but he needs around two months for recovery."

While I nod, one of the three men who looks most worried, cuts in, "I'm sorry, Doctor. Does he need two months for recovery?"

Professor Junlee looks a bit puzzled, "yes, he does."

"But, what about his schedule? Can he get the fastest way of recovery?"

I raise my eyebrows. What the hell this man.

I look over Professor Junlee and all I can see that his expression hardens and his voice gets a little bit higher, "the fastest way is not always the best. I care about my patient's health, but I will do my best until he can goes on stage again."

They exchange stares for a few seconds until Professor Junlee turns around to face me, "Putri-Ssi, you will be helping me to take a great care of him. Now, I'm afraid I need to leave to see another patients," he glances over the three men. "Excuse me."

Before I can ask anything, Professor Junlee already left the room and the three men just walks out to follow him.

It's just me now. And this Kim guy.