Three

Mr. Kim & I

I woke up late this morning. I supposed to be at the hospital at 9, yet I arrived at 9.25 eventhough I already ran as fast as hell after getting out from the subway. Professor didn't get mad or else actually, but it's just me who's a bit perfectionist and I really hate being late. Sigh.

All blame to Yuri, my Korean flatmate who's currently also taking the specialization course with me. She went crazy last night just because of his idol, Kenzo or Kenny, or whatever his name is, was injured during his performance on stage and she told me that it was a serious one that the performance needed to stop because he couldn't get up and continue. Yuri cried and went crazy and she told me for hundreds times that all she wanted to that time is just to run to the hospital where Kenzo, or Kenny, is hospitalized.

"Just go then," I told her in my sleepy voice.

"I don't know which hospital," she cried.

I sighed. "Then sleep," I mumbled.

Yuri shoke my shoulder hard, "Alaska, what if he couldn't dance anymore? What if he's injured very very very bad that he cant pursue his dream anymore?" She went on with trembling voice.

Even in my worst condition of needing rest so very much, I stared at her in disbelief, then rolled my eyes. "Yuri, come on. He will be okay. Don't be like this."

Yuri calmed down a bit, "really?"

"Of course," I said impatiently. "Now let me sleep. It's 1 AM and I have to work tomorrow." I reached for my blanket.

"No, Aly, no! He's been so professional. Everytime he got injured before, he wouldn't stop dancing. But today...." ---

Yes, up till here. She couldn't really stop crying over the Kenzo guy until 3 AM, until she finally let me sleep. I can't believe that one could turn out crazy like her just because her idol got injured. I merely shake my head.

-----

Beep Beep.

I reach for the phone across the table, "Hello, Alaska Putri from the Orthopaedics Department. May I help you?"

"Putri-Ssi?"

"Professor?"

"Yeah, it's me," he answered, he sounds a bit in hurry. "Putri-Ssi, can you bring me the green file from the document room to the VVVIP room number two in the second floor, please?"

"Sure. I'll be there in a minute, Professor."

"It was written 'Kim Jongin' on the cover. I just brought the wrong one, these guys are too many. "

I raise my eyebrows. So, this Kim Jongin guy is not only one person? But, I nod anyway. "Ok, Prof. Understood."

He hungs up and I walk to the document room and pick the green file Professor asked for which actually already there at the top of the green file section.

"What's your case, Mr. Kim Jongin?" I ask as I walk out of the room.