A sweet walk home !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart was beating like crazy , feeling his closeness . This man is seriously making me nervous .Me , the usually confident and non-chalent girl !

- Sorry again about that day ! I was in such a hurry that i bumped into you ! said I .

- Ah ! It's okay ! Don't worry about it ! it happens ! 

I don't know why but i felt like I had to explain myself to him .

- My best friend got hurt and i was going to the hospital that night to see her ! She was the one who called earlier ! she's staying at my place for now till she gets better ! 

Oh my God ! What was I saying ! He didn't even ask anything ! He will think that I am weird !

- I am sorry for that ! Is she Okay now ?

- Yes ! she's better ! Thank you ! 

Seeing that he was really concerned , made me feel touched that i found my self smiling . 

- Smiling really suits you , he said .

I couldn't believe what i heard ! I thought the same thing about him when he returned my smile in the café . 

- Same goes for you ! I said reterning the compliment .

We finally arrived home . The café wasn't that far but today's walk felt shorter than usual . 

- Thank you for walking me home ! said I !

- You are more than welcome ! Thank you for sharing your music ! i'll wait for your books recommendation ! 

- oh ! Sure ! Take care ! 

- You too ! 

************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter