Her voice !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed and Myriam and Hyo Shin didn't meet . His apartment seemed to be lifeless again . She tried not to think about him but he kept invading her mind . She really needs to get her head off of him . They are just neighbors . She does not know him well even though he seems nice . But she can't deny what she felt while being with him and that started to bother her . She does not want any kind of attachement . Once was enough for her to experience that . she's better off leaving like she does now . All she needs is one sincere person who truly cared about her and she's got Sarah for that . 

Taking her phone , she called Sarah to ask her to meet . Spending time with her person will keep her mind away from her handsome neighbor . Time to get ready . Hair is done , makeup as well , dressing up too . She only needs to get her handbag , her keys and her phone and then go have some fun .

Passing by the living room her eyes caught the book that she prepared for him . After all she promised to share some good books with him and she intended to keep her promise . She choosed a classic remembering how he asked about her being fan of it ; Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert .

She took the book and decided to give it to him if he's home . 

She stood infront of his door hesitating to ring the bell . she said to herself just give him the book and that's it and you would have nothing else bonding you to him  She was about to ring the bell when the door opened and a strange man was looking at her perplexed . 

- Hello Miss ! Can I help you ?! 

- Hello ! I'm looking for Park Hyo Shin ! I live next door and I wanted to give him the book i promised !

- Ah ! The flower girl ! , said the man 

- What ?! 

- Nothing , sorry ! Hyo Shin is sick and he's sleeping now ! but i'll make sure to give him the book ! 

- Sick ?! Nothing serious I hope ! 

- Nothing serious he just needs some rest and he will be fine . Can i ask you something ?

- Yes ?! 

- Can you please stay inside ! I need to go buy him some medication ! It won't take long I promise and I don't want to leave him alone in case he needed anything !

His demande made her freeze ! Her going into Hyo Shin's house ! she even hesitated to ring the bell , now she needs to enter the house !!!!!!

But she can't say no ! He's sick and she cared enough to feel complelled to help .

- Okay ! No problem ! 

- Thank you very much ! 

He said that while making a way for her to go in . The living room decoration was simple , clean and modern . she went to the sofa and sat down waiting for that man to come back . She didn't even ask who he was .  She wanted to check on Hyo shin but she felt that it was inappropriate to go to a man's bedroom specially someone she bearly know . 

After waiting for almost 30 minutes , she heard the door opening and saw the man from earlier coming in . 

- Thank you for waiting ! 

- It's okay ! said I while standing up , getting ready to leave . May he get well soon ! and please make sure to give him the book !

- Leaving already ? 

- Yes ! Why ?!

- I know that i'm being rude specially that we never met before ! But something came up at work and I need to go take care of it ! and i'm so worried to leave him alone when he's sick . I was wondering if you can stay with him until he wakes up at least and make sure he eats something and drink his meds ?!

What ?! Is he seriously asking that from me ! He doesn't even know me ! 

- Hyo shin mentioned you before ! and you are his neighbor so you are not a complete stranger after all ! 

Hearing that from him made it hard for her to say no ! but Sarah ! Oh my god ! she'd be furious ! 

- I was going to meet my friend ! so can you wait until i call to cancel ! 

- Yes ! thank you very much Miss ! 

After calling Sarah and explaining the situation to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter