I want to know you !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once arrived to the restaurant , the waiter led tha way to their table . Park hyo shin pulled the chair for Myriam to sit and then he took his place infront of her . 

She was avoiding his eyes . Maybe she's still flusttered from his move earlier . 

Her took a breath and asked her : 

- Should we order ?! What do you want to eat ?! 

- Mmmm ! Steak with mashroom sauce !  She said while looking at the menu .

Once the waiter came , Park hyo shin ordred for them . 

- would you like some wine , sir ?! 

Hyo shin looked at myriam to see if it's okay for her . 

- Sorry ! I don't drink . But , i'd like some cold water please . 

The waiter took the order and left. The silence took over again . 

***************************************************************

I was still in a daze from what happened in the car . I was not troubled by it , i just felt shy and didn't dare to look at him . 

After ordering , an akward silence settled between us . I needed to say anything to break it. I gatheted my courage to look at him and said :

- DId you like the book ?!

- Yes ! I liked it ! I 'm still reading it . I need to thank you for it as well . There is so much i need to thank you for ! So today is just the start !

- You really don't have to ! I didn't do much ! Honestly it's my pleasure to share books i read ! I enjoy reading and i want people to feel the same joy .

- People ?! Do you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter