Her warning !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Hyo Shin POV:

With every tear drop from her eyes ; my hurt and my anger rose . I was hurt to see her cry , in pain and i knew that the things and people she's dealing with are complicated . I was angry cause she refuses to talk to me , to open up to me . I was angry because the people , who are suppossed to be the one supporting her , her family , her sister , her brother in law , are the one hurting her , breaking her and making her this miserable . 

I tightened my arms around her to embrace her shaking body . I was affraid if i loosened them she will fall to the ground and broke to million pieces . Her crying stopped as well as her shaking . I felt her body relaxing in a strange way , and I knew that she lost her consciousness . I left her up in a bridal style and took her to her appartement .

Once in front of the door , I tried to ring the bell praying that Sarah is in Myriam's home . I heard footsteps approching and few seconds later the supprised face of sarah welcomed the unconscious Myriam and me . 

- She fainted ., I said ; Can you show me her room please ?

Without saying a word , I don't know if it's out of shock or maybe she knew what's happening and didn't need to ask the reason , she led the way in silence .

I put Myriam on her bed slowly then stepped back to let Sarah take care of her . I bowed my head as a sign that i'll be leaving .

I went out of the room heading towards the front door when i heard Sarah's voice :

- Can we talk please ?! 

She said and without waiting for my answer she went to the living room and sat . I had no choice but to follow her and sat as well facing her . 

- So now ! Can you please tell me what happened exactly for her to be in that shape ?! 

- I think it's better for you to wait for her to wake and tell you herself everything ! , I said .

- Do you really think i have that kind of patience right now to wait ? I need to know now or i would go crazy from worrying . So do me a favor and tell me and don't worry it's not like Myriam hides anything from me so you don't need to feel as if it's something personal that you cant tell me out of respect or  as trying to protect her .So ......

- I don't even know much to tell you . Myriam never opened up to me so I don't understand whats going on really . I said .

- So ......

- So as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter